Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

5 years ago

Honestly I never floss. I have to admit. I remember when these 'electric flossers' came out and I was a bit skeptical if they did the job properly (as well as string floss). It is a tad 'weird' at first I fill the reservoir with 1 part Listerine whitening to 4 parts warm water. It also comes with a few attachments for different dental jobs. There's a normal head, orthodontic, plaque buster, tongue cleaner, sensitive and a gum pick pocket. I have used all of the attachments except for the orthodontic one and the sensitive one, most of the time I just use the normal one. There are various pressure setting on this model I started of initially at 2 but it goes all the way up to 10. After about a couple of days of getting used to it, I commonly have it on the 5 or 6 setting. When I use the Waterpik (same as my oral b 5000 electric toothbrush), I start on the outside bottom row left quadrant, then right quadrant, then the inside teeth bottom row left quadrant, then right quadrant. Then move onto top outside left quadrant then right quadrant, then the inside left quadrant, then right quadrant. I find this electric flosser soooo much quicker than traditional string floss. Also I find normal string floss sooo boring, I really enjoy the water pushing 'cleansing' feeling of the Waterpik. Also in clinical trials from laboratory experiments it shows the Waterpik as being far better at plaque removal than the Phillips equivalent air floss. I bought my Waterpik from Chemist warehouse 'twas on sale for $130 compared to $170-$190 at Shaver shop (I've heard Shaver shop have horrible refund policies as my sister tried to refund an IPL and it was a horrific ordeal!). I am very happy with my Waterpik and I used it every single day and haven't had any problems with it. I recommend it to anyone as a great electric flosser.

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age25-29