LORAC Mega Pro

LORAC Mega Pro

4.9

I absolutely love this palette!! I think it is all I need for my fair skin. It has neutral shades, it has summery shades, it has wintery shades. It really is the complete package. The colors are very pigmented, they blend very good. What can I say, I love it.

on 9/21/2016 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

If you want to have a lot of color options available, but you tend to stick to a lot of neutrals, this is the palette for you. All of the shadows are typical Lorac Pro quality - nicely pigmented, buttery soft, blendable. The color options range from matte skintones to midtones to some darker shadows & pops of color. I think this is a beautiful palette, and I wish it was still readily available.

on 3/19/2015 9:50:00 PM

This is a lovely pallet with a beautiful mix of mattes and shimmers. It is super thin but kind of big because it has so many colors so it can be tricky to travel with. While I love it I don't think it's worth it to try to pick it up on ebay for some crazy price, i would just for for either the pro 1 or 2 because those are lovely as well.

on 1/3/2015 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this from Amazon as I am in Canada, from their Lorac distributor. Price was a good value as far as I am concerned considering how much product you are getting. The mirror is excellent and large however it must be propped against something it doesn't stand up on its own. I do wish they made it a slightly different material that didn't collect dirt so much. However it is nice and slim and is hard cardboard. No magnetic closure to keep it shut though. 16 mattes and 16 shimmers, nice and buttery with little to no fragrance. It lets you experiment with a lot of neutrals in cool and warm tones and is fairly versatile from day to night time. Fave shades of mine would be camel, Khaki, Merlot, Wisteria. They are all definitly beautiful but those are the ones I have used the most, and can see the most usage on.

I don't even have words for how amazing this pallet is. Such a beautiful color range between neutrals to bright colors and matte and shimmer. I'm so in love with it. So creamy and Long wearing. I get way too excited EVERYTIME i open it to get ready in the morning

on 3/21/2015 11:16:00 PM

PROS: all of the colors are very pigmented, they blend super well, this palette has a great variety of neutrals, the packaging is sturdy, mirror inside is huge, and this palette gives you a great selection of mattes and shimmers.
CONS: the eyeshadows are extremely soft so when I dip my brushes in the product it tends to dent and/or fly everywhere, since it was limited edition and doesn't sell anymore I had to buy this on eBay for 75.95...... That's almost 17 dollars more than the original price!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

If you love the LORAC Pro 1 or Pro 2, this palette is a must have (just not for $100-$200 off ebay -- SEE BELOW, AMAZON is still selling these!). The formula is the same, and that formula is what has sold me. I don't know if it's just how it wears on ME, but I think the formula is perfect. My eye lids are sort of wrinkly, and I find that the shadows in these palettes sort of de-emphasize that. The colors are so beautiful, and they all seem to be shades that will compliment my green eyes (however, I can see them being just as beautiful on darker eyed ladies as well... still pretty, but in a different way.).

Finding this palette:
I happened to go to Amazon on a day when they had restocked it. (I highly recommend that if you want this, you go to the website throughout the day and refresh the page frequently. Also look for "other sellers" who have it. Thats how I got mine. When I was on the page It said out of stock, but it showed was available in the other sellers section, and when I selected the other seller price of $59, it showed it was sold by amazon.) So I ordered it on 11/15/14, and received it on 11/17/14 with Prime 2-day shipping. The palette was packaged inside a hard cardboard mailer that sort of formed around the outer box that carries the palette, and opens with a zip tab. Inside was the boxed palette, which was protected by bubble wrap around the palette itself. All of the shadows were intact and so was the mirror. Couldn't be happier!

on 12/17/2014 12:21:00 PM

This is my first Lorac product and I was lucky enough to get my hands on this palette. It wasn't too pricy for the amount of colors in the palette. The packaging itself is sleek, no fuss, and simple. While I have only used it once so far, I can say the shadows themselves were smooth and creamy to apply. I used the matte shades so I cannot speak on the glittery shades and if there was fall out, but with the matte shades I experienced no fall out. Blending was easy and smooth and the wear was great. I used too faced shadow insurance as a primer and did not have any fading or creasing. Would recommend this product and would definitely repurchase and give as a gift.

on 11/14/2014 4:55:00 PM

I was very fortunate to receive this as a gift for my birthday and it has become my everyday, all occasions palette!

It has a great mix of mattes, satins, and even a bit of glitter! Whether I'm looking for a neutral everyday look or something more glamorous, this palette has it. Also, it is a great deal for the money considering the wide array of eyeshadow options.

My online gripe is that I feel like it's not travel-friendly (much like the other Lorac Pro palettes). I feel like I'll need to buy a case to protect the thin cardboard case. Other than that, I love it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

If you're Australian like me and had to fork out $97 from the myqty website, as its the only place it could be sourced, then you'd be praying it's good. Luckily for me, the palette is highly pigmented and extremely blendable with colours that were matches made in heaven! It's diversity is limited, it's definitely a 'Fall' palette, but we all knew this before purchasing so I won't complain about the abundance of neutrals. Overall i'm justifying paying this much, and avoiding checking my bank, as an investment! It's a handy palette which is perfect for any level.