Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum

Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum
Luminous Eye Serum

Not tested on animals

Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, purified water (aqua), cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, vegetable glycerin, fruit stem cells (malus domestica, solar vitis) and bioactive 8 berry complex*, lycium barbarum (goji) fruit extract, sodium PCA, sodium hyaluronate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, caffeine (green coffee), tocopherol, hydrolyzed rice protein, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) extract*†, hibiscus rosa-sinensis flower extract*†, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*†, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, laminaria digitata (kelp) extract, allantoin, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil*.

on 4/22/2018 9:52:00 AM

A couple of months back I was searching for a Vitamin C moisturizer to brighten my face a bit and I found the Andalou Probiotic + C Renewal cream at Ulta and since they were having a BOGO sale I decided to purchase this Luminous Eye Serum as well.

It's moisturizing, the scent is very light and pleasant and it absorbs nicely into the skin. I didn't really notice any difference in the skin under my eyes though. The serum didn't really help with any circles or puffiness or brightening really and I've been using it on a regular basis for about a month now. I might consider purchasing the face cream again but not this eye serum.

Overall I saw no positive results and I've used other under eye creams that did a much better job reducing puffiness and under eye circles. Meh!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't know how other people end up finishing a tube of eye serum/cream. Mine ends up lasting for years and years. This one has a good texture and doesn't pill under concealer/makeup, but doesn't really do much for the eye area. Hydrates well though. I used it up as a neck cream instead.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am on my second tube of this stuff. Can’t say I’ve noticed any exciting effects, but I do love that it is made with natural ingredients.

on 10/7/2017 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, so that's a big plus.
It's a very light and fresh serum with very good ingredients and antioxidants.
I didn't notice any spectacular brightening effect. I use it as prevention.

I think I will buy it again, because it's the only eye serum that's gentle for my eyes.

If you use promo code GBB739, you get 5% discount on your entire order on the iHerb site

on 3/9/2017 2:12:00 AM

Totally brightened my purple under-eyes! I have had them all my life and nothing has actually ever lightened them like this! Soothing, soft serum/gel. Easy to apply. Non-irritating. Works quickly. I noticed improvements within days. I put this on underneath my eye cream (CeraVe Eye Repair) and they work wonders for me. I need a fraction of the concealer lately. Coincidence? I have no idea! But I am not going to take any chances!

on 12/26/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Didn't do anything special for me. The price was reasonable but I did not notice any "brightening." The texture is nice, it absorbs quickly and is not greasy, and there is no scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm on my 3rd tube of this. I can't say it's a miracle product, but it certainly has helped brighten my eye area and with de-puffing slightly. (I don't have dark undereyes, but it still makes it look brighter and makes me look more awake.) It has a wonderfully refreshing gel-lotion consistency and is easily absorbed. Hasn't helped with fine lines, but I buy it for my puffiness and bags. I didn't give it 5 lippies because it's not moisturizing enough. I usually apply the 1000 Roses Heavenly Night Cream or the Super Goji Peptide Cream on top of it, and they've helped with my issues.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eye serum is a life saver. I didn't think it was working that great, then one night I forgot to use it, and woke up and saw a difference-the dark circles were back. This will become a holy grail eye serum for sure. The price isn't great $27 cad, but it's not terribly because you don't need a ton. Im a fan of the fact that is has more natural ingredients as well. If you have dark circles, try this!

Update: I am still on my first tube after using it for 5 months (morning and night). I will continue to use it as it is the most effective undereye cream I have used.

on 2/29/2016 11:30:00 AM

This is the only eye product that's actually lightened the darkness under my eyes. It took about 6 weeks of daily use but it worked very well. When I first got this product I didn't like it. I felt like it caused dryness and I didn't see immediate results. I started placing the product on the orbital bone and use a moisturizing eye cream. It works very well for me. The fact that its an organic skincare line and available at whole foods is an additional plus.

on 2/23/2016 1:43:00 PM

This is a great serum for sensitive eyes. Everything irritates my eyes - there are lots of brands of eye makeup and remover that I just can't use. Never had any problems with this though! It's very moisturising, light, and absorbs quickly. Also seems to help with dark circles and fine lines, though realistically nothing except a time machine, excellent sleep and lots of water is going to make a major difference with those. The packaging is a standard squeeze tube - I mention this only because I hated the (different) packing of the 1000 roses eye cream which had a roller ball and was really difficult to dispense. This one is fine.