Maybelline 650 Nude Embrace

No Image

4.3

This is definitely Brown. It is matte no shimmer. I got this in a holiday 2017 package w color sensational Nude lipliner (also a #winner). I like my nudes on the brown side so this suits me. I like maybelline lipsticks are priced too high. I can get one “good” lipstick (MAC, UD, kvd) for the price of 2 maybelline lipsticks. Kind of budgeting my money for the holidays this was just an impulse buy I have ten ways of duping this velvet teddy imposter. This would make a great stocking stuffer with the lipliner in an attractively packaged exterior. I’m still glad I got this it’s nice. I prefer MAC: taupe, mocha, half n half, creme in your coffee, velvet teddy, cherish, VG V.....

I like this color a lot for my warm, fair skin. It's my favorite nude so far.

on 7/23/2015 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was in rush when I bought this. This lipstick can work for some but it did not look good on my NC30 (maybe not as yellow) skin tone. It looked brown and dull. Lipsticks can brighten up your face and although I was wearing a bright and cheerful and happy blush, this brought down the whole look.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is from the Creamy Mattes collection. It's the only nude shade from the collection. On my medium but not tan skin tone this shows up as a darker sort of nude. It doesn't wash me out. The color is hard to describe for me but it has a bit of an orangey tone to it. It's a little brown here with a little salmon/peachy and orangey hints there. I just can't describe the color but it's definitely a very wearable nude. Update: I really like this lipstick now. I've been wearing it everyday because it's so perfect for everyday.