Quo Powder Brush

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This brush is overpriced for the quality. It continually sheds its bristles, and I've only used it a handful of times. It is really annoying to have a face full of makeup, then have to pick off the hairs from the brush, which effectively ruins the makeup that you've just put on. Even with a light handed touch, the brush still sheds.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Such an awful brush :( People who like this brush probably have never used a better brush. It's scratchy and sheds everywhere, plus it was way overpriced. I would recommend Real Techniques, Eco Tools, or any Chinese brand on Amazon over this piece of crap.

To Read all 64 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/29/2015 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awful. Scratchy, cheap, and it sheds. A waste of $22 plus tax. What in the Sam Hill was I thinking?

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This brush is horrible. And reading other reviews I see I am not the only one who feels this way. The quality is horrible especially for the price. After a couple of uses the bristles start falling out like crazy. I got this for 40% off and still think I paid too much for the quality.

Super disappointed with this brush, got it as a christmas present this year. First use I had 3 or 4 of the bristles fall out onto my face (major pain in the butt trying to pick those suckers off!). I wash my face brushes after every use because I have super sensitive skin and I'm prone to acne, and every time I use/wash this brush more bristles fall out. Not worth the money, I have cheap walmart brushes that have held up better after 50 + uses/washes than this did with just one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I can't remember when I bought this brush, but I know that I have had it for at least 3-4 years. I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart and I'm pretty sure I spent at least $20 CDN on it. This brush never shed its hairs, until very recently. When I'm doing my make-up, I usually have to pick 1-3 hairs off my face. The brush works ok in terms of its purpose and is not scratchy on my face, the problem I have with this brush is that the dye is constantly running. It still happens even after owning the brush for a couple of years. It doesn't run and leave dark marks on my face when I'm doing my make-up, it only runs after I washed my brush and left it on a paper towel to dry. The paper towel would be stained with a dark indigo color exactly where the brush head used to be. Because of that, I'm reluctant to use this brush and I'm on the lookout for a good quality powder brush that won't harm my wallet.

on 11/25/2012 1:01:00 PM

Don't waste your cash like I did. You can find better at a dollar store.

Echoing the other reviewers here: badly dyed a purple-black that runs off when washed, it sheds, & it's scratchy after washing.

on 1/23/2012 2:43:00 PM

I was very disappointed with this brush. I used it twice and each time it shed a crazy amount of bristles. Luckily, I called Shoppers Drug Mart and they're going to let me exchange it for their Minerals Matter Double Concealer, which works wonders on my skin!

on 4/24/2011 5:00:00 PM

Worst powder brush I've ever used. It sheds like crazy and when you wash it, black dye runs off every time. If you are looking for a decent brush at a fraction of the Quo brushes price... you are better off buying from Coastal Scents!!

on 4/13/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Useable, but definitely not good. Not as harsh as a previous powder brush I owned but unless you enjoy picking little black hairs off your face every time you use it, don't buy.

Popular Makeup Brushes