Clinique Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush

Clinique Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The face feels clean, like a babyface. the pores are smaller. I like it and I can’t imagine my life without it!!

I am in shock at how good this is. I am a skincare fanatic and this has just topped everything. It leaves your skin looking like youve had a facial, and this is before I apply serum and mositurizer! Will never go without this, luxury product. Worth the price tag and more.

on 4/2/2017 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'm happy with this.

It clears out the pores, plus lightly exfoliates. The brush is soft. The charge lasts a while. It's nice to hold. Brush heads are easy to find, seem to last a decent amount of time. Light, so easy to not drop. Good simple cleaning tool.

I have not tried the Clarisonic so I cannot compare both products. This cleaning brush is brilliant. For starters, it simply never needs to be charged. I have owned it for almost a year and charged it only once. I charged it this summer and it lasted me an entire Europe trip of 3 weeks without being charged once and being used every day - has not been charged since.
Aside from the charging aspect, I find it cleans very well. It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean, without irritating it. On days when I have breakouts, my skin is obviously more sensitive so I avoid using it. Overall, it is a great product for the price. The brush technically needs to be changed every 3 months, but my brush is almost intact after nearly a year. I am very satisfied.

on 1/19/2016 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only thing does brush seems to do is make your skin super soft! (Hence the one stars).

However, I am up to my 4th Clinique brush already (brush not brush head) (in one year) as this brush seems to be built to an extremely poor satisfaction. All of the brushes I have owned have all had the same problem in the end; it wouldn't start when i press the button even after charging for 24 hours. When you place it on the charging station, the light used to come on but after maybe 3 months of daily use, the light that is supposed to go on to indicate that its being charged just would not light up.

Also another annoying point; despite it not turning on when I push the on button, it would sometimes go off randomly in the middle of the night until the batteries are completely dead.

If I had known this product was so cheaply made, I would have probably gone for the Clarisonic one.

This product has been a game changer for my skin. The brush removes all of the flaky parts of my skin, and leaves it soft and clean. My problems with pimples due to my dry skin has been reduced. I am also pleased with how long the battery lasts.

on 9/7/2015 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Got this as a gift and love it so far. Yes, it's better than the Clarisonic - especially for sensitive skin. I love my Clarisonic MIA, too, but I can't use it more than once a week nowadays (or twice if I'm extra-flaky and don't mind redness). I feel like I could use this every single day if I thought I needed to, but it does its job at cleansing and exfoliating very well so I don't. Can't beat the price, either. If I hadn't gotten the MIA with a buttload of coupons I'd be really upset that I didn't go for this one first.

As a bonus, it's smaller than the MIA, which is great if you're small like me and have trouble a)gripping the fat handle of the thing and b)fitting the brush into your face contours. It's not really a dealbreaker for the MIA but it makes the Clinique version even nicer to use.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Apologies I just wrote a review after not being able to find this in the lists. My daughter bought one of these during a trip to a Sydney Australia department store for $130. It lasted for a few weeks before refusing to charge and thus went in the garbage. I Was a bit bemused when she showed it to me because I instantly saw it was a copy of the Clarisonic...if I knew she wanted something like this I would have urged her to get what is (1), the original, and (2), obviously the best in the Clarisonic. She said she might write to them and if they do something to fix the situation I will edit this comment.
Very disappointing from Clinique/Lauder in ripping off the Clarisonic and making something so low quality for a big price.

on 9/6/2015 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The reason I purchased the clinique brush instead of the clarisonic is 1) less expensive product 2) the bristles on the brush are softer for my sensitive skin. The brush has softer bristles which are white colored and on the tip it has harder bristles which are green. The way the brush is designed with the tilted head is so that you can reach all your 'nooks and crannies'. This product comes with its own charger and a cover for the brush head. I use it twice a day for a minute. You push the button and the brush vibrates for about 30 seconds. Honestly, if you don't have a brush to clean your face at night then you need one! I've always been one of those people that can't go to bed with make up on. All this time I thought I was getting my face clean, that wasn't the case until I CLEANED it with this. Go buy one!

I have been converted and now cannot not use this cleansing brush! It is easy to use, has a stylist design, the brush head can fit all your contours and is over in 30 seconds!

I charged this for the recommended 24 hours (well actually about 22 hours) and began to use it with the sonic facial cleanser and straight away my face felt tight so I wasn't impressed, so I then used it with my cleansing balm and it works like a dream! My face feels so much cleaner and any dry flakey skin I had is removed! I then pat on some dramactically different moisturiser and my skin has never felt better!

The brush head replacement is GBP20 and I was recommended to repurchase every 3 months (depending how much I use it!)