innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

1.0

1 review

on 1/11/2019 8:52:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim without first reading any reviews. Actually it was during a trip to South Korea and I got so excited to get my hands on any types of skincare from popular K-beauty brands. So when I saw a gift set from Innisfree with some clay masks and this cleanser my excitement got to me and I bought it.

Should have looked it up first! I have combination skin, sometimes dry and sometimes oily on the T-zone. This product is best suited for oily skin since it strips the skin of everything...This is probably the reason why my skin is so dry right now! Not ideal for Swedish winter so to speak... I use it as a second step in my double cleansing routine together with an oil cleanser and I usually use a very gentle cleanser as my second step since my skin is quite sensitive.

This foaming cleanser removes makeup well so that's a plus... But since it's so drying maybe you can say it's doing its job too well. Atleast for me. I decided to use this cleanser for a while to see if it was just a phase and my skin would adapt, but since my skin is in a quite not-so-good state I should probably quit this cleanser! Back to the gentle stuff it is.