innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

on 9/25/2017 11:05:00 PM

Good product

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Feels drying on the face after a wash, not too sure if pores were cleaned thoroughly. Feels like a mediocre gimmicky product

my first and last bought and using this. i have combination skin and big pores. i've read only but a good reviews about this product but none to my skin.
after 2 days used, my skin breakouts badly. now i'm back to my old cleanser. sigh*
but
one thing i loves is the smell (not a strong reason)
we're not destiny to be together 👻

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this after my usual night cleanser finished and wanted to try out this brand. I was specifically looking for a deep cleansing cleanser since I wear make up almost everyday.

The smell of the product was nice, and it did a great job in making your skin feel squeaky clean. This may be a bad idea for people with dry skin, but highly recommended for people with oily skin. Just remember to moisturise after.

There are beads for exfoliation as well, but should not be used as an exfoliator, since the beads are really scattered that the chance of getting only 3-4 beads at a time is high. Thus this is great for everyday use. At SGD$14 for a relatively large bottle, which probably can last me about 3-6 months (since I do not use a lot of it at once), is considered quite inexpensive.

Definitely will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite cleansers now, I have combi skin and it works as well. it does have beads for exfoliation but the beads are quite scattered and soft so its not rough for the skin and its suitable to use daily unlike some cleansers who have rough beads which are unsuitable for use everyday.

product is easily available in my country and is less than SGD 10 when I buy in changi duty free store . think is SGD 8 plus. have stocked up 2 more tubes in my recent trip.

the jeju volcanic range from innisfree does work really well and remember not to throw away the tube once you use up the product, bring it back to the innisfree store to recycle , its for a good environmental cause and you will get 50 points( in sg not sure about other countries) for every product you bring to recycle as long as the packaging in the product indicates please bring it back to innisfree for recycling,.