innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

3.7

on 12/11/2017 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am dying to try this product at first after seeing all the good reviews from other website but nah, we are not destined to be together. it sucks out my skin to dry as hell, not to mention rashes all over my face + itchy like crazy anddd BUMP ALL THE PIMPLES SUDDENLY CAME OUT AT ONCE. All i can say is, my skin breakouts badly and become sooo dry (i have combination skin btw) until i dont even dare to wear makeup. Definitely my first and last buying this.

on 6/16/2017 3:18:00 PM

I've been using this cleanser for 10 months . First few months were great ! Pores were less , pimples too .

Then after 8 months .... my skin got so broken red , itchy, dry, sensitive again .

Switched to something "milder"(fresh soy cleanser) n it's ok again FOR NOW .

I'm on the fence about this . Sometimes it works . And other times, it's just a cheap temporary fix w potential long term damage.

Definitely recommend this w a sensitiv skin care range so your skin won't freak out if your skin is particular like mine .

on 3/1/2017 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I noticed that my face also appeared to be slightly brighter after wash.

I have also tried other Innisfree cleansers but this was the best among the rest.

on 2/15/2017 7:06:00 AM

Of all the foam cleansers I've tried so far, this is the only one that stood out for me.

I just ordered a new bottle as I already emptied the first one. I have combination to oily skin type with hormonal acne (which don't show up much lately, to my delight!). It's probably not as foamy as the other foam cleansers out there but I'm satisfied with its creamy lather. My face always feel so clean and brighter right after wash, and not drying. I'm not sure if I'm imagining this but I feel like this also make my pores less noticeable. I really enjoy using this product.

Price is a bit high but this is a big tube and a little goes a long way, so I guess I'm okay with it as it does its job well on my face.

Before this I was using a foam cleanser from biore which also feels good while washing but I always end up washing twice as it doesn't really clean my face well.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It leaves my face with a squeaky clean feel which is a con for me. It does remove sebum right after the wash but it still comes back. Didn't do anything beneficial for my face. It didn't prevent my acne which came back while i was using the wash. For acne prone skin, i wouldn't recommend it but for normal skin, maybe yea?

on 4/9/2016 2:49:00 AM

I bought this because I have:
- combi skin leaning more towards the oily side
- large pores around my nose area
- overall dull looking skin

So, on how this product fared...
It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. I use it with my okay pro-x and it foams up just the right amount. My skin did look brighter after a few washes.

I've developed my own "test" to see how gentle a cleanser is. Basically I open my eyes once the product is lathered and foamed. If my eyes sting, the product is a no-go for me. This cleanser did not sting AT ALL.

The micro-beads in this cleanser don't exactly help in exfoliating, in my opinion. Also, my pores did not appear to be any smaller.

That being said, I think this is overall a pretty good cleanser. A small amount is sufficient to cleanse the entire face, and given the size of the product, it'll probably last a good 6 months. Definitely worth the price.

I bought this when I visited Korea because I had looked up innisfree reviews on other websites. My cousin bought a bottle in China, but she doesn't have problematic skin I like do. I used half of it and decided that it wasn't doing anything beneficial to my skin. In Korea, it didn't cost much so I ended up using it as body wash. I wouldn't recommend this product, especially for how foaming it is thanks to the sodium laurel sulfate.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This does a good job of washing away make up and making your face feel squeaky clean! However, it made me break out so much and I hardly ever break out ): So disappointed in this because I really wanted to like it. This broke my friend out as well and now it's just sitting in my shower. I've gone back to clean and clear and my skin is perfectly fine now /: will not repurchase!

on 11/6/2015 6:14:00 PM

Finally i found my HG cleansing product. Altough this brand is not in my country, i bring it from abroad after it finishes.

on 10/15/2015 7:49:00 PM

I've used this cleanser for 2 months now and plan on repurchasing when I run out.
I love this cleanser in that a little goes a long way in foaming and cleansing. It washes away my BB cream well (does not work on liquid foundation).
This does not dry out my combination skin, which breaks out easily and has dry flaking cheeks during the winter.
There are little particles inside that are mean to exfoliate the skin, but I haven't seen any exfoliating from this. Also, I've some visible pores on my nose. After 2 months of using this cleanser, I've not seen them reduced or cleansed.