innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

3.8

I bought this when I visited Korea because I had looked up innisfree reviews on other websites. My cousin bought a bottle in China, but she doesn't have problematic skin I like do. I used half of it and decided that it wasn't doing anything beneficial to my skin. In Korea, it didn't cost much so I ended up using it as body wash. I wouldn't recommend this product, especially for how foaming it is thanks to the sodium laurel sulfate.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This does a good job of washing away make up and making your face feel squeaky clean! However, it made me break out so much and I hardly ever break out ): So disappointed in this because I really wanted to like it. This broke my friend out as well and now it's just sitting in my shower. I've gone back to clean and clear and my skin is perfectly fine now /: will not repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this cleansing foam for the last 2 years continuously...which is a long time for me! This is amazing for oily skins and cleans without any harshness! I bought it first about 5 years ago in Seoul, forgot about it until it recently opened in Singapore and have never looked back since!

on 12/19/2014 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I love this cleanser! It doesn't leave my face too dry after using this but the exfoliating beads are enough to give me a good clean feeling. It's not expensive compared to other really good cleansers and has not broken me out. There's no smell which is a plus for me as I prefer cleansers without fragrances.