innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

Filtered by hair type : Straight
innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

3.6

Has been working great for me. My skin is insanely oily except for my cheeks and this dries everything up until next morning/evening. Would NEVER recommend to anyone with dry skin and I don't even know what would make a dry-skinned person buy this since it's advertised for people with oily skin but.. For us greasy people it works fine. Really heavy-duty though.

There's probably better products out there but this will work in the meantime. (if you can ignore the really strange scent, that is)

on 12/11/2017 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am dying to try this product at first after seeing all the good reviews from other website but nah, we are not destined to be together. it sucks out my skin to dry as hell, not to mention rashes all over my face + itchy like crazy anddd BUMP ALL THE PIMPLES SUDDENLY CAME OUT AT ONCE. All i can say is, my skin breakouts badly and become sooo dry (i have combination skin btw) until i dont even dare to wear makeup. Definitely my first and last buying this.

on 2/15/2017 7:06:00 AM

Of all the foam cleansers I've tried so far, this is the only one that stood out for me.

I just ordered a new bottle as I already emptied the first one. I have combination to oily skin type with hormonal acne (which don't show up much lately, to my delight!). It's probably not as foamy as the other foam cleansers out there but I'm satisfied with its creamy lather. My face always feel so clean and brighter right after wash, and not drying. I'm not sure if I'm imagining this but I feel like this also make my pores less noticeable. I really enjoy using this product.

Price is a bit high but this is a big tube and a little goes a long way, so I guess I'm okay with it as it does its job well on my face.

Before this I was using a foam cleanser from biore which also feels good while washing but I always end up washing twice as it doesn't really clean my face well.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It leaves my face with a squeaky clean feel which is a con for me. It does remove sebum right after the wash but it still comes back. Didn't do anything beneficial for my face. It didn't prevent my acne which came back while i was using the wash. For acne prone skin, i wouldn't recommend it but for normal skin, maybe yea?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this after my usual night cleanser finished and wanted to try out this brand. I was specifically looking for a deep cleansing cleanser since I wear make up almost everyday.

The smell of the product was nice, and it did a great job in making your skin feel squeaky clean. This may be a bad idea for people with dry skin, but highly recommended for people with oily skin. Just remember to moisturise after.

There are beads for exfoliation as well, but should not be used as an exfoliator, since the beads are really scattered that the chance of getting only 3-4 beads at a time is high. Thus this is great for everyday use. At SGD$14 for a relatively large bottle, which probably can last me about 3-6 months (since I do not use a lot of it at once), is considered quite inexpensive.

Definitely will buy again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This does a good job of washing away make up and making your face feel squeaky clean! However, it made me break out so much and I hardly ever break out ): So disappointed in this because I really wanted to like it. This broke my friend out as well and now it's just sitting in my shower. I've gone back to clean and clear and my skin is perfectly fine now /: will not repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite cleansers now, I have combi skin and it works as well. it does have beads for exfoliation but the beads are quite scattered and soft so its not rough for the skin and its suitable to use daily unlike some cleansers who have rough beads which are unsuitable for use everyday.

product is easily available in my country and is less than SGD 10 when I buy in changi duty free store . think is SGD 8 plus. have stocked up 2 more tubes in my recent trip.

the jeju volcanic range from innisfree does work really well and remember not to throw away the tube once you use up the product, bring it back to the innisfree store to recycle , its for a good environmental cause and you will get 50 points( in sg not sure about other countries) for every product you bring to recycle as long as the packaging in the product indicates please bring it back to innisfree for recycling,.

on 12/19/2014 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I love this cleanser! It doesn't leave my face too dry after using this but the exfoliating beads are enough to give me a good clean feeling. It's not expensive compared to other really good cleansers and has not broken me out. There's no smell which is a plus for me as I prefer cleansers without fragrances.

on 9/30/2014 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's promise:

A pore cleansing foam with Jeju volcanic clusters to attach to sebum and purify pores.

Directions:

Apply an appropriate amount onto wet hands and work into rich lather. After massaging, rinse off with lukewarm water.

The product itself:
- Tube packaging ( which I love )

- Has a subtle scent, which is both fresh and pleasant, without being overpowering

- Consistency of the cleanser is thick
( Similiar to that of the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Face Wash)

- has 'scoria beads' aka. volcanic ash for light exfoliation

- Lathers up to a nice thick foam

What I like about it :

Deep and thorough cleanse:

This cleanser is really nice because it is thick and lathers really well for a thorough clean of the skin. I especially like it for days where my skin was being overly oily or if I've had a 'heavier-than-usual' make-up day. I also liked that I could easily control the consistency of this cleanser where I could have a 'light' cleanse by adjusting the amount of water I mix it with. This makes it totally skin friendly for day-to-day use.

My favourite way to use this product is to actually spend 7 good minutes massaging this product into the skin, and at the same time giving my face a pamper session. I would then leave it on my face and proceed to shower; rinsing off the cleanser only at the end. What I would find is that my skin felt so much smoother and pores even slightly reduced.

Ingredients :

It has been a habit of mine to check the ingredients list of the products before I use them. To my surprise, the ingredients of this cleanser fares well. Not only does this have fruit and plant extracts, it has little or no alcohol content as well.

They don't publicise this, but the fruit and plant extracts includes: Green tea ( camillia sinesis ) , Satsuma orange (citrus unshiu), Japanese camellia ( camellia japonica), Prickly pears ( opuntia coccinellifera) and Orchid. I can't say the same for the fragrance in the cleanser though. Considering the price of this product at SGD $13 for 100ml, this is a good and afforadable cleanser.

The Bad:

Exfoliation:

I found that the 'scoria beads' disintegrated before it had time to exfoliate much of my skin. So I wouldn't recommend this product if your sole intention for getting it is for the physical exfoliation.

Oil control :

With the volcanic ash beads disintegrated into the foam during cleansing, I expected some form of oil control with this product. Innisfree have heavily marketed it's volcanic ash line as one which is effective in that area.

Who will like it :

- generally, I would have to say that those with combination to oily skin would really enjoy this product. As deep of a cleanse this provides, it could possibly have that 'tight and dry' effect that I know those with normal to dry skin hate.

read more about it :