innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

Filtered by hair type : Other
innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

I'm reviewing after having received a sample and using once. I have dry skin and a lot of redness on my cheeks. After I washed this stuff off my face was soooo dry and then it started to itch like crazy especially on my neck and when I looked at my face it had made the redness on my cheeks flair up soooo much. I'm so upset :(

on 11/6/2015 6:14:00 PM

Finally i found my HG cleansing product. Altough this brand is not in my country, i bring it from abroad after it finishes.

on 10/15/2015 7:49:00 PM

I've used this cleanser for 2 months now and plan on repurchasing when I run out.
I love this cleanser in that a little goes a long way in foaming and cleansing. It washes away my BB cream well (does not work on liquid foundation).
This does not dry out my combination skin, which breaks out easily and has dry flaking cheeks during the winter.
There are little particles inside that are mean to exfoliate the skin, but I haven't seen any exfoliating from this. Also, I've some visible pores on my nose. After 2 months of using this cleanser, I've not seen them reduced or cleansed.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this cleansing foam for the last 2 years continuously...which is a long time for me! This is amazing for oily skins and cleans without any harshness! I bought it first about 5 years ago in Seoul, forgot about it until it recently opened in Singapore and have never looked back since!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

For the 150ml cleanser, I paid USD$10 (AUD$11.75/SGD$13) from a Korean eBay seller. For the 300ml cleanser, I paid USD$16 (AUD$18.05/SGD$20) from the Innisfree Singapore store.

PROS:

- One of the most effective cleanser in makeup removal that I have ever used. It removes long-lasting foundation and waterproof sunscreen very well.
- It can gently unclog non-stubborn whiteheads/blackheads. See my before and after photos below, where I cleansed my entire face with the pore brush and results were immediate in 20 secs or so.
- Great value as 150ml can last you 4 to 8 months depending on frequency and amount of usage.
- It foams up very well, works great with a pore brush and feels very smooth on skin.
- It doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
- Made of natural ingredients and one of the gentlest makeup removal products

Check out the blog post for gross/dramatic before/after pictures of blackheads on the nose and a more detailed review