innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

3.6

on 9/25/2017 11:05:00 PM

Good product

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm reviewing after having received a sample and using once. I have dry skin and a lot of redness on my cheeks. After I washed this stuff off my face was soooo dry and then it started to itch like crazy especially on my neck and when I looked at my face it had made the redness on my cheeks flair up soooo much. I'm so upset :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Feels drying on the face after a wash, not too sure if pores were cleaned thoroughly. Feels like a mediocre gimmicky product

on 3/1/2017 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I noticed that my face also appeared to be slightly brighter after wash.

I have also tried other Innisfree cleansers but this was the best among the rest.

on 2/15/2017 7:06:00 AM

Of all the foam cleansers I've tried so far, this is the only one that stood out for me.

I just ordered a new bottle as I already emptied the first one. I have combination to oily skin type with hormonal acne (which don't show up much lately, to my delight!). It's probably not as foamy as the other foam cleansers out there but I'm satisfied with its creamy lather. My face always feel so clean and brighter right after wash, and not drying. I'm not sure if I'm imagining this but I feel like this also make my pores less noticeable. I really enjoy using this product.

Price is a bit high but this is a big tube and a little goes a long way, so I guess I'm okay with it as it does its job well on my face.

Before this I was using a foam cleanser from biore which also feels good while washing but I always end up washing twice as it doesn't really clean my face well.

my first and last bought and using this. i have combination skin and big pores. i've read only but a good reviews about this product but none to my skin.
after 2 days used, my skin breakouts badly. now i'm back to my old cleanser. sigh*
but
one thing i loves is the smell (not a strong reason)
we're not destiny to be together 👻

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It leaves my face with a squeaky clean feel which is a con for me. It does remove sebum right after the wash but it still comes back. Didn't do anything beneficial for my face. It didn't prevent my acne which came back while i was using the wash. For acne prone skin, i wouldn't recommend it but for normal skin, maybe yea?

on 4/9/2016 2:49:00 AM

I bought this because I have:
- combi skin leaning more towards the oily side
- large pores around my nose area
- overall dull looking skin

So, on how this product fared...
It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. I use it with my okay pro-x and it foams up just the right amount. My skin did look brighter after a few washes.

I've developed my own "test" to see how gentle a cleanser is. Basically I open my eyes once the product is lathered and foamed. If my eyes sting, the product is a no-go for me. This cleanser did not sting AT ALL.

The micro-beads in this cleanser don't exactly help in exfoliating, in my opinion. Also, my pores did not appear to be any smaller.

That being said, I think this is overall a pretty good cleanser. A small amount is sufficient to cleanse the entire face, and given the size of the product, it'll probably last a good 6 months. Definitely worth the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this after my usual night cleanser finished and wanted to try out this brand. I was specifically looking for a deep cleansing cleanser since I wear make up almost everyday.

The smell of the product was nice, and it did a great job in making your skin feel squeaky clean. This may be a bad idea for people with dry skin, but highly recommended for people with oily skin. Just remember to moisturise after.

There are beads for exfoliation as well, but should not be used as an exfoliator, since the beads are really scattered that the chance of getting only 3-4 beads at a time is high. Thus this is great for everyday use. At SGD$14 for a relatively large bottle, which probably can last me about 3-6 months (since I do not use a lot of it at once), is considered quite inexpensive.

Definitely will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite cleansers now, I have combi skin and it works as well. it does have beads for exfoliation but the beads are quite scattered and soft so its not rough for the skin and its suitable to use daily unlike some cleansers who have rough beads which are unsuitable for use everyday.

product is easily available in my country and is less than SGD 10 when I buy in changi duty free store . think is SGD 8 plus. have stocked up 2 more tubes in my recent trip.

the jeju volcanic range from innisfree does work really well and remember not to throw away the tube once you use up the product, bring it back to the innisfree store to recycle , its for a good environmental cause and you will get 50 points( in sg not sure about other countries) for every product you bring to recycle as long as the packaging in the product indicates please bring it back to innisfree for recycling,.