innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

3.3

on 1/11/2019 8:52:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim without first reading any reviews. Actually it was during a trip to South Korea and I got so excited to get my hands on any types of skincare from popular K-beauty brands. So when I saw a gift set from Innisfree with some clay masks and this cleanser my excitement got to me and I bought it.

Should have looked it up first! I have combination skin, sometimes dry and sometimes oily on the T-zone. This product is best suited for oily skin since it strips the skin of everything...This is probably the reason why my skin is so dry right now! Not ideal for Swedish winter so to speak... I use it as a second step in my double cleansing routine together with an oil cleanser and I usually use a very gentle cleanser as my second step since my skin is quite sensitive.

This foaming cleanser removes makeup well so that's a plus... But since it's so drying maybe you can say it's doing its job too well. Atleast for me. I decided to use this cleanser for a while to see if it was just a phase and my skin would adapt, but since my skin is in a quite not-so-good state I should probably quit this cleanser! Back to the gentle stuff it is.

Has been working great for me. My skin is insanely oily except for my cheeks and this dries everything up until next morning/evening. Would NEVER recommend to anyone with dry skin and I don't even know what would make a dry-skinned person buy this since it's advertised for people with oily skin but.. For us greasy people it works fine. Really heavy-duty though.

There's probably better products out there but this will work in the meantime. (if you can ignore the really strange scent, that is)

on 6/16/2017 3:18:00 PM

I've been using this cleanser for 10 months . First few months were great ! Pores were less , pimples too .

Then after 8 months .... my skin got so broken red , itchy, dry, sensitive again .

Switched to something "milder"(fresh soy cleanser) n it's ok again FOR NOW .

I'm on the fence about this . Sometimes it works . And other times, it's just a cheap temporary fix w potential long term damage.

Definitely recommend this w a sensitiv skin care range so your skin won't freak out if your skin is particular like mine .

on 8/2/2016 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this, but i don't love it. There are much cheaper products that work better for me. I have combination skin, extremely dry except tzone. This cleanser really cleanses well and left my skin squeaky clean. But that's also my problem with this product - it dries my skin out a lot. It's okay now during summer, but my skin would be screaming if it was winter.

For oily skin this is probably great, for me it's okay.

on 10/15/2015 7:49:00 PM

I've used this cleanser for 2 months now and plan on repurchasing when I run out.
I love this cleanser in that a little goes a long way in foaming and cleansing. It washes away my BB cream well (does not work on liquid foundation).
This does not dry out my combination skin, which breaks out easily and has dry flaking cheeks during the winter.
There are little particles inside that are mean to exfoliate the skin, but I haven't seen any exfoliating from this. Also, I've some visible pores on my nose. After 2 months of using this cleanser, I've not seen them reduced or cleansed.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

For the 150ml cleanser, I paid USD$10 (AUD$11.75/SGD$13) from a Korean eBay seller. For the 300ml cleanser, I paid USD$16 (AUD$18.05/SGD$20) from the Innisfree Singapore store.

PROS:

- One of the most effective cleanser in makeup removal that I have ever used. It removes long-lasting foundation and waterproof sunscreen very well.
- It can gently unclog non-stubborn whiteheads/blackheads. See my before and after photos below, where I cleansed my entire face with the pore brush and results were immediate in 20 secs or so.
- Great value as 150ml can last you 4 to 8 months depending on frequency and amount of usage.
- It foams up very well, works great with a pore brush and feels very smooth on skin.
- It doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
- Made of natural ingredients and one of the gentlest makeup removal products

Check out the blog post for gross/dramatic before/after pictures of blackheads on the nose and a more detailed review