innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

on 9/25/2017 11:05:00 PM

Good product

on 3/1/2017 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I noticed that my face also appeared to be slightly brighter after wash.

I have also tried other Innisfree cleansers but this was the best among the rest.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite cleansers now, I have combi skin and it works as well. it does have beads for exfoliation but the beads are quite scattered and soft so its not rough for the skin and its suitable to use daily unlike some cleansers who have rough beads which are unsuitable for use everyday.

product is easily available in my country and is less than SGD 10 when I buy in changi duty free store . think is SGD 8 plus. have stocked up 2 more tubes in my recent trip.

the jeju volcanic range from innisfree does work really well and remember not to throw away the tube once you use up the product, bring it back to the innisfree store to recycle , its for a good environmental cause and you will get 50 points( in sg not sure about other countries) for every product you bring to recycle as long as the packaging in the product indicates please bring it back to innisfree for recycling,.

on 11/6/2015 6:14:00 PM

Finally i found my HG cleansing product. Altough this brand is not in my country, i bring it from abroad after it finishes.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this cleansing foam for the last 2 years continuously...which is a long time for me! This is amazing for oily skins and cleans without any harshness! I bought it first about 5 years ago in Seoul, forgot about it until it recently opened in Singapore and have never looked back since!

on 12/19/2014 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I love this cleanser! It doesn't leave my face too dry after using this but the exfoliating beads are enough to give me a good clean feeling. It's not expensive compared to other really good cleansers and has not broken me out. There's no smell which is a plus for me as I prefer cleansers without fragrances.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

For the 150ml cleanser, I paid USD$10 (AUD$11.75/SGD$13) from a Korean eBay seller. For the 300ml cleanser, I paid USD$16 (AUD$18.05/SGD$20) from the Innisfree Singapore store.

PROS:

- One of the most effective cleanser in makeup removal that I have ever used. It removes long-lasting foundation and waterproof sunscreen very well.
- It can gently unclog non-stubborn whiteheads/blackheads. See my before and after photos below, where I cleansed my entire face with the pore brush and results were immediate in 20 secs or so.
- Great value as 150ml can last you 4 to 8 months depending on frequency and amount of usage.
- It foams up very well, works great with a pore brush and feels very smooth on skin.
- It doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
- Made of natural ingredients and one of the gentlest makeup removal products

Check out the blog post for gross/dramatic before/after pictures of blackheads on the nose and a more detailed review

Has been working great for me. My skin is insanely oily except for my cheeks and this dries everything up until next morning/evening. Would NEVER recommend to anyone with dry skin and I don't even know what would make a dry-skinned person buy this since it's advertised for people with oily skin but.. For us greasy people it works fine. Really heavy-duty though.

There's probably better products out there but this will work in the meantime. (if you can ignore the really strange scent, that is)

on 2/15/2017 7:06:00 AM

Of all the foam cleansers I've tried so far, this is the only one that stood out for me.

I just ordered a new bottle as I already emptied the first one. I have combination to oily skin type with hormonal acne (which don't show up much lately, to my delight!). It's probably not as foamy as the other foam cleansers out there but I'm satisfied with its creamy lather. My face always feel so clean and brighter right after wash, and not drying. I'm not sure if I'm imagining this but I feel like this also make my pores less noticeable. I really enjoy using this product.

Price is a bit high but this is a big tube and a little goes a long way, so I guess I'm okay with it as it does its job well on my face.

Before this I was using a foam cleanser from biore which also feels good while washing but I always end up washing twice as it doesn't really clean my face well.

on 4/9/2016 2:49:00 AM

I bought this because I have:
- combi skin leaning more towards the oily side
- large pores around my nose area
- overall dull looking skin

So, on how this product fared...
It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. I use it with my okay pro-x and it foams up just the right amount. My skin did look brighter after a few washes.

I've developed my own "test" to see how gentle a cleanser is. Basically I open my eyes once the product is lathered and foamed. If my eyes sting, the product is a no-go for me. This cleanser did not sting AT ALL.

The micro-beads in this cleanser don't exactly help in exfoliating, in my opinion. Also, my pores did not appear to be any smaller.

That being said, I think this is overall a pretty good cleanser. A small amount is sufficient to cleanse the entire face, and given the size of the product, it'll probably last a good 6 months. Definitely worth the price.