innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

3.4

on 1/11/2019 8:52:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim without first reading any reviews. Actually it was during a trip to South Korea and I got so excited to get my hands on any types of skincare from popular K-beauty brands. So when I saw a gift set from Innisfree with some clay masks and this cleanser my excitement got to me and I bought it.

Should have looked it up first! I have combination skin, sometimes dry and sometimes oily on the T-zone. This product is best suited for oily skin since it strips the skin of everything...This is probably the reason why my skin is so dry right now! Not ideal for Swedish winter so to speak... I use it as a second step in my double cleansing routine together with an oil cleanser and I usually use a very gentle cleanser as my second step since my skin is quite sensitive.

This foaming cleanser removes makeup well so that's a plus... But since it's so drying maybe you can say it's doing its job too well. Atleast for me. I decided to use this cleanser for a while to see if it was just a phase and my skin would adapt, but since my skin is in a quite not-so-good state I should probably quit this cleanser! Back to the gentle stuff it is.

on 12/11/2017 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am dying to try this product at first after seeing all the good reviews from other website but nah, we are not destined to be together. it sucks out my skin to dry as hell, not to mention rashes all over my face + itchy like crazy anddd BUMP ALL THE PIMPLES SUDDENLY CAME OUT AT ONCE. All i can say is, my skin breakouts badly and become sooo dry (i have combination skin btw) until i dont even dare to wear makeup. Definitely my first and last buying this.

I'm reviewing after having received a sample and using once. I have dry skin and a lot of redness on my cheeks. After I washed this stuff off my face was soooo dry and then it started to itch like crazy especially on my neck and when I looked at my face it had made the redness on my cheeks flair up soooo much. I'm so upset :(

my first and last bought and using this. i have combination skin and big pores. i've read only but a good reviews about this product but none to my skin.
after 2 days used, my skin breakouts badly. now i'm back to my old cleanser. sigh*
but
one thing i loves is the smell (not a strong reason)
we're not destiny to be together 👻

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It leaves my face with a squeaky clean feel which is a con for me. It does remove sebum right after the wash but it still comes back. Didn't do anything beneficial for my face. It didn't prevent my acne which came back while i was using the wash. For acne prone skin, i wouldn't recommend it but for normal skin, maybe yea?

I bought this when I visited Korea because I had looked up innisfree reviews on other websites. My cousin bought a bottle in China, but she doesn't have problematic skin I like do. I used half of it and decided that it wasn't doing anything beneficial to my skin. In Korea, it didn't cost much so I ended up using it as body wash. I wouldn't recommend this product, especially for how foaming it is thanks to the sodium laurel sulfate.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Feels drying on the face after a wash, not too sure if pores were cleaned thoroughly. Feels like a mediocre gimmicky product

on 6/16/2017 3:18:00 PM

I've been using this cleanser for 10 months . First few months were great ! Pores were less , pimples too .

Then after 8 months .... my skin got so broken red , itchy, dry, sensitive again .

Switched to something "milder"(fresh soy cleanser) n it's ok again FOR NOW .

I'm on the fence about this . Sometimes it works . And other times, it's just a cheap temporary fix w potential long term damage.

Definitely recommend this w a sensitiv skin care range so your skin won't freak out if your skin is particular like mine .

on 8/2/2016 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this, but i don't love it. There are much cheaper products that work better for me. I have combination skin, extremely dry except tzone. This cleanser really cleanses well and left my skin squeaky clean. But that's also my problem with this product - it dries my skin out a lot. It's okay now during summer, but my skin would be screaming if it was winter.

For oily skin this is probably great, for me it's okay.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This does a good job of washing away make up and making your face feel squeaky clean! However, it made me break out so much and I hardly ever break out ): So disappointed in this because I really wanted to like it. This broke my friend out as well and now it's just sitting in my shower. I've gone back to clean and clear and my skin is perfectly fine now /: will not repurchase!