innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

Filtered by age: 19-24
innisfree Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

3.3

on 1/11/2019 8:52:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim without first reading any reviews. Actually it was during a trip to South Korea and I got so excited to get my hands on any types of skincare from popular K-beauty brands. So when I saw a gift set from Innisfree with some clay masks and this cleanser my excitement got to me and I bought it.

Should have looked it up first! I have combination skin, sometimes dry and sometimes oily on the T-zone. This product is best suited for oily skin since it strips the skin of everything...This is probably the reason why my skin is so dry right now! Not ideal for Swedish winter so to speak... I use it as a second step in my double cleansing routine together with an oil cleanser and I usually use a very gentle cleanser as my second step since my skin is quite sensitive.

This foaming cleanser removes makeup well so that's a plus... But since it's so drying maybe you can say it's doing its job too well. Atleast for me. I decided to use this cleanser for a while to see if it was just a phase and my skin would adapt, but since my skin is in a quite not-so-good state I should probably quit this cleanser! Back to the gentle stuff it is.

Has been working great for me. My skin is insanely oily except for my cheeks and this dries everything up until next morning/evening. Would NEVER recommend to anyone with dry skin and I don't even know what would make a dry-skinned person buy this since it's advertised for people with oily skin but.. For us greasy people it works fine. Really heavy-duty though.

There's probably better products out there but this will work in the meantime. (if you can ignore the really strange scent, that is)

on 9/25/2017 11:05:00 PM

Good product

I'm reviewing after having received a sample and using once. I have dry skin and a lot of redness on my cheeks. After I washed this stuff off my face was soooo dry and then it started to itch like crazy especially on my neck and when I looked at my face it had made the redness on my cheeks flair up soooo much. I'm so upset :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Feels drying on the face after a wash, not too sure if pores were cleaned thoroughly. Feels like a mediocre gimmicky product

on 3/1/2017 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I noticed that my face also appeared to be slightly brighter after wash.

I have also tried other Innisfree cleansers but this was the best among the rest.

my first and last bought and using this. i have combination skin and big pores. i've read only but a good reviews about this product but none to my skin.
after 2 days used, my skin breakouts badly. now i'm back to my old cleanser. sigh*
but
one thing i loves is the smell (not a strong reason)
we're not destiny to be together 👻

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It leaves my face with a squeaky clean feel which is a con for me. It does remove sebum right after the wash but it still comes back. Didn't do anything beneficial for my face. It didn't prevent my acne which came back while i was using the wash. For acne prone skin, i wouldn't recommend it but for normal skin, maybe yea?

on 4/9/2016 2:49:00 AM

I bought this because I have:
- combi skin leaning more towards the oily side
- large pores around my nose area
- overall dull looking skin

So, on how this product fared...
It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. I use it with my okay pro-x and it foams up just the right amount. My skin did look brighter after a few washes.

I've developed my own "test" to see how gentle a cleanser is. Basically I open my eyes once the product is lathered and foamed. If my eyes sting, the product is a no-go for me. This cleanser did not sting AT ALL.

The micro-beads in this cleanser don't exactly help in exfoliating, in my opinion. Also, my pores did not appear to be any smaller.

That being said, I think this is overall a pretty good cleanser. A small amount is sufficient to cleanse the entire face, and given the size of the product, it'll probably last a good 6 months. Definitely worth the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This does a good job of washing away make up and making your face feel squeaky clean! However, it made me break out so much and I hardly ever break out ): So disappointed in this because I really wanted to like it. This broke my friend out as well and now it's just sitting in my shower. I've gone back to clean and clear and my skin is perfectly fine now /: will not repurchase!