Avon LUCK for Her

Avon LUCK for Her

3.1

on 10/7/2018 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This smells like candied grapefruit mixed in with marshmallow. I think it’s great. Sweet foody or fruity fragrances usually don’t appeal to me but I really like this one. I use a grapefruit body spray and then apply this in a small amount after. It has a girly but clean feel to it. It’s lack of popularity here surprises me because I don’t see it as too far out of step with current fragrance trends. I think it’s a high quality offering from Avon. Just a reminder, if you like an Avon fragrance, don’t wait to buy it because they discontinue them quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I do enjoy the beginning and think it matches the bottle well. Top notes are fresh, sharp lemony scent, mid notes are airy white florals with sweet Queen of the Night flowers just like the notes say. The first bit reminds me of Versace Yellow Diamond.

Unfortunately for the base notes do not match. Avon went and put in that same are that cheap n nasty unisex musk that nearly all their fragrances seem to share. I wish Avon wouldn't put this mens base in nearly every womens fragrance. To me it reeks like dirty bitter musk, mens cologne, makes me want to sneeze and gives me a headache. Why Avon??

Also when if you accidentally get it in your clothes it hangs around forever. Its near impossible to get out of synthetic fabrics as it seems to chemically bond to the material. I once brought an expensive satin dress for next to nothing because a previous customer had tried it on wearing an Avon style toxic musky scent. Well no matter what technique I did to soak or wash it that scent out it stayed in that dress for 10 YEARS and made me sneeze every time I wore it. Someone ought to tell Avon to tone it down.

Style - Fruity White Floral Musk
Top Notes - Italian bergamot, red berries, mandarin
Heart Notes - night blooming cereus (queen of the night flowers), white florals
Base Notes - sandalwood.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I smell vanilla that's been ruined by something ghastly fruity floral. Its horrible, just too horrible.
When applying first it seemed very soft so I applied more, got dressed, applied my makeup then this awful stomach churning scent happened upon me. Fortunately it does not project too far so I will be this ghastly woman today because I don't have time to wash it off.
I am sure this smells good on someone else, its just not for me

on 4/5/2016 3:12:00 AM

I lov the first whiffs of it ... i was at the avon boutique and after using the tester ,everyone in the store was asking what is that smell. Its candy- like- sweetness. All I can say is that it's the typical Hollywood celebrity candy smelling perfume. If you like that sorta scent, get this before it runs out. I dont think Avon is going to renew Maria`s contract after her recent press conference. This bottle was going for 1/2 price.. And now we know why...I have to say the falcon packaging is classy and gold cap is elegant. (Even the box is classy enough to get someone a gift) But the staying power is another thing. It barely lasts.. just a mere few hours. Then it`s gone. But i paid the discounted price, so cant complain!

I love this fragrance! Avon perfume doesn't last very long. This scent is clean, flirty and glam all in one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have never liked an avon fragrance but as it turns out this one isnt bad at all. its not mind blowing, nor is it anything mysterious or terribly sophiscated. what it is, is sweet, mild and unoffensive. avon fragrances tend to smell like elderly Church ladies but this one smells a lot younger and is a bit reminiscent of a sweet celebrity type fragrance. it wont be my signature scent but i enjoy it....be forwarned it doesnt last long, only a few hours.

on 9/29/2014 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The notes on this one are stated as impression of Italian bergamot, red berries and mandarin combined with queen of the night flowers and white flowers, resting on a base of velvety sandalwood.
This is the newest fragrance coming out for the Holidays. The falcon bottle makes an impressive entrance if you want to give it as a gift. It is a lovely, heavy cut glass container with a gold colored ribbon topping it. It will look good on any dresser.
As for myself, I gave it 3 lippies for an overall rating, 5 on the price, and 5 on the packaging. I gave it only 3 lippies due to it being a very weak smell, doesn't last but a few hours if that, and that sneeze effect the next morning. I am on the fence about this one. I am not too sure how well I like it. I can't pick out any one smell in the mix. In fact it is such a light perfume, I can hardly smell it at all. I like wearing a new fragrance to bed at night so I can see what the after smell is like the next morning. That to me is always a great sign of how well a perfume is designed. This fragrance lingers on my clothes and leaves that weird twist that makes me want to sneeze. I am not so sure I can tell Avon I like this perfume. The bottle is kind of pretty, nothing special IMO. I got this on a pre-order with the Man's version of it and the man's version smells really good to me but my husband does not like it. Go figure. So all in all, if you like a very mild scent that really is not so impressive but lingers on your clothes with a bit of a sneeze factor, this one is for you.