Arbonne Calm Soothing Eye Gel

Arbonne Calm Soothing Eye Gel

3.8

Not tested on animals

No eye gel is going to red rid of puffiness. This eye gel with the rollerball is good fort it's massage motion and it can give u a cooling sensation but other than that it won't do anything. The best benefit of this product is actually the rollerball.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

As with my pervious review on the arbonne calm cleanser, serum and moisturizer, this eye gel is the fourth step in the system. This product is better than the garnier eye roller in which i used to use and loved. This product comes in a small long tube with a metal ball on the end, the product is distributed into the ball in which you can roll on your eye. The metal ball on the product makes the product 10x better, this creates and extremely cool feeling under your eyes which helps to reduce dark circles, especially in the morning. I use this everyday, morning and night and it never fails to amaze me. It smells fresh and clean and I love that about any skin care product. I recommend this product with no doubt. I also recommend you read my review on the cleanser for a more in depth review on the system (calm line/collection)

This soothing eye gel comes in a beautfiful green tube with a roller ball applicator. It's a great 'pick me up' in the morning before you put your eye makeup on. It has a fresh, citrusy scent that's perfect in the morning after a late night. I put it on after my moisturizer before I put on my primer and makeup. It gently sort of pulls all the skin around your eyes together to give you a small lift before you put your make up on. It's not a primer, but more a de-puffer, skin firming treatment for your eyes. Arbonne also makes a more advanced lift gel in their RE9 line, but the active ingredients in that line irritates my eyes so this works really well for me.

I have tried many eye creams and gels, and this is the first one I have felt actually does anything. It comes packaged as a small tube with a rollerball, which works well for applying it. I use it at night and in the morning, and I really feel like it helps to smooth the skin around my eyes and to make them a little less puffy. It is expensive ($30 for a 15 mL tube), but it doesn't take much at all so the product should last a while. Overall, definitely worth the money in my opinion and I will definitely buy it again when I run out.