Maybelline New York Color Tattoo LE - Just Beige

Maybelline New York Color Tattoo LE - Just Beige

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

A great neutral nude or primer for warm skin. Probably a little too yellow for cool toned skin but GREAT for warm toned. I find myself reaching for this one more and more as a base or stand alone. It works really well with a black/charcoal liner on my broad eyelids. I tend to use makeup as a means to enhance natural features so this really fits the bill. If Maybelline had this in their permanent line it would be the perfect base for all us fairskinned girls(along with their LE nude pink).

on 12/17/2015 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Anybody know if Maybelline plans to bring this shade back? It's a dupe for MAC's Soft Ochre paint pot.

I got my Maybelline color tattoo in 225 just beige and another in 250 nude pink and I absolutely love them! I got them at my local dollar tree yesterday for $1.10 each! them being $5.00 or more at walmart I got them for a great price.I gave them a great rating on the price because I got them as cheap as I did.If I got them at walmart their rating from me wouldn't be as high.I love them a lot though.

on 10/13/2014 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I found this at the Dollar Tree and I think itís perfect as a base color and shadow primer. However I am not sure if this was limited edition because it was there. This is matte and has no shimmer or anything. Itís a peachy beige color that keeps my shadows on for the whole day.

It also cancels out my reddish/purple lids and veining. I think this is similar to possibly a dupe for MACís Paint Pot in Painterly. This is also great as a shadow on its own, and looks very natural.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Maybelline would have made a fortune if they had added this (and Nude Pink) to their permanent line. Both were really comparable to MAC paint pots. Just Beige is a nude beige cream color with yellow undertones. Matte in finish, cancels out any redness/discoloration, and perfect as an eyeshadow base. The texture is really creamy and easy to blend out. NO creasing whatsoever. The pot itself lasts a very long time. I would repurchase if it came out again.