Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream

Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream

2.7

AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM TETRAHYDROJASMONATE, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, SECALE CEREALE EXTRACT / RYE SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, ADENOSINE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PALMITIC ACID, POLOXAMER 338, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LINALOOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CITRONELLOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love the different textures in the Visionnaire line. The creams do not have sunscreen in them, which gives them a bouncy and comfortable feel. Sunscreen in any product changes the texture, and I apply an independent sunscreen anyway on top of whatever cream I am using. My quip with this is the jar packaging, which we know degrades the formula inside and is not as hygienic as using a pump. I do love the texture of this cream, and how it makes my look feel and look. I find it makes my skin look smoother and brighter, and this is one Lancome product where I do not hate the scent. I do not find this to be a heavy scent at all, it's quite pleasant and not strong to me at all. A lot of their skincare is very rose heavy, but I can handle this. This is expensive, but if you want to splurge on a nice cream, I think most would enjoy this!

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I just finished the 28 day process and see very little difference. I took close up pictures every day and have reviewed them without seeing changes mentioned in promotions. I saw a little bit of change in skin tone but no lightening of dark spots, no difference in pores at all.
However my biggest complaint is that the pumps to get the product out just did not work. I finally pulled apart the contraption trying to get enough out for the last 14 days. This is not the first time I have had problems with the mechanics on Lancome products. VERY FRUSTRATING.
I have used Lancome for 2 years so obviously mostly like their products, but not this one. Waste of money.

Oddly enough, this cream made my face feel dry, and slightly itchy. Also surprised about the stronge scent. Love the Genefique, but cannot continue using the visionnaire cream; glad I bought a small.

on 6/18/2018 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Complete waste of money.Using it up on my neck now and even then it's making my eyes burn due to the strong fragrance. it gets everywhere. Leaves a silicone film on skin that rubs off. Wish i could get a refund.

on 3/2/2018 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a set with the genefique serum, it was a very good deal and I was excited to try it out. Upon using it for 2 weeks, my skin looked brighter plumper more radiant healthier. It was the best i had seen my skin in a while.
BUT- slows i noticed small pimples forming, very small ones dot dot dot across my foehead in my cheeeks/ AND mind you i am basically acne free prior to this duo. I thought, i would continue using it since it made my skin look so good, But Nopeee.
my skin kept breaking out- and i knew i had to return it. The two in a set cost alot!, so wasnt worth it obv if it breaks me out. I should also mention the frangrance in this is very strong.,

I knew it was this cream and not the genefique serum causing the breakout, i just knew, THE frangrance in it was too strong and tehrefore too many chemicals prolly causing the break out.

sigh, its been over a month and im still breaking out and have not been able to get back to normal skin like before even through i stoped using this and started a difff skincare line, its sooo weired how badly this wrecked my faceee

on 2/9/2018 3:56:00 PM

I really like this cream but feel like a lone voice in the wilderness! I have it in 'rich' and only need a little bit to cover my whole face. I find it smoothing and soothing and think my skin looks fresher and even a bit more bouncy (!) especially if I'm feeling and looking like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards first thing in the morning. Unfortunately this is more often than not as I get older and have been forking out a small fortune on skincare. Most is OK, but nothing special, but this cream is my favourite to date. The Visionnaire night gel/cream night is also pretty good imo. I also really like the smell!

on 2/9/2018 3:52:00 AM

There are products that should be forbidden, this is just one of those! Such poor quality and lack of respect for skin. I never had high hopes about Lancôme but this is beyond bad.

on 2/8/2018 4:20:00 PM

This is truly rubbish to me. I was so excited to try visionarie line after visiting lancome counter. It said it acts like a corrector to treat all the skin problems. But after my application, my face has become sore, feels like burning and very itchy. Afterwards, face turns to very very dry and painful. This is my first irritation on skin care. I will suggest you to try a sample before buying a full size. What a waste of my money! (It's so expensive though and make my skin upset!)

on 2/9/2017 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

As I am a flight attendant I need something really hydrating and nourishing, so I chose Rich cream version. Immediately I felt storng stinging everywhere, it subsided after some time, I thought my skin is probably adapting so I gave it more time. after 1 week my skin was terribly dried out, with cystic acne! The ingredient from the jasmine plant that they advertise as very innovative in this line, is not even clinically proven to do anything! their patent is still pending! PLEASE DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS TRASH FULL.OF CHEMICALS

on 1/19/2017 4:44:00 PM

Very fragranced. Did not like the ingredients that much. Contains dimethicone and I don't like it for a moisturizer.