Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria

3.5

Not tested on animals

I replaced L'Oreal Evercreme conditioner with this one because it's cruelty free. This works great on my fine, wavy, dense hair. My hair is very manageable, smells great (just like plumeria,who-I have the real essential oil), and I can use less than Everpure, because it works better. The price per ounce is cheaper as well. I bought it in Whole Foods. I currently use Anadalou Naturals Citrus Shine shampoo. I will be trying the other conditioners by Alba and the shampoos! I love that it's loaded with natural ingredients.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a whim, wanting to try something new for my co-washing routine. I like that this is organic and being sulfate and paraben free for my curly perm coloured hair. It smells pretty good, not overpowering at all. Just a nice hint of "fruit punch" smell. It's not as thick as some other conditioners, but still a good consistency. I don't feel like it stripped the colour out of my hair either, but it certainly didn't help.

I just don't feel like it did anything for my curly 3a hair. It didn't really clean it very well, nor did it moisturize as well as I wanted. It also left my hair feeling limp and lifeless. I won't be purchasing this again and I don't recommend it.