4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

It's affordable! Very dense so it'll give your foundation a great coverage, this is my most used foundation brush at the moment. PLUS it has a cap on so I can always bring it over to my boyfriend house

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairOther

4 years ago

This brush so dense and soft. Make easy to dress your face so well and beautifull. Love it!!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

4 years ago

My friend recommended this to me and I'm so glad she did. I use this with my BB cream and it blends so nicely. It's a thick dense super velvety brush. It really gets in all the nooks and crannies on my face. The only negative is it's a pain to clean. It's hard to get the liquid out from the base of the brush head but overall I love this brush.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairOther

4 years ago

Great little brush! Super soft and I really love how it blends my makeup to a perfect airbrush look. It's a little bit to get used to using but once you get the hang of it, it's awesome. I have a lot of "peach fuzz" on my face. By using this brush and brushing down, I can really get a nice look without my foundation appearing darker where the hair is around my hairline, and down. It's also great for blending cream contouring. My one gripe is cleaning it. I'm a brush cleaning fanatic. You have to clean this brush after each use, which is fine by me but I feel like it takes a lot to get it clean. I usually let it soak for a few minutes in some warm water and baby shampoo. Then I run it over my silicon brush cleaning pad with more soap or the diy soap cleaner popular on MUA. Still I feel like it's not all clean. If someone has a better way, let me know. the bristles seem a little more worn than they should be at this point. I've only had the brush for a week or so. Then again, it was only $17 on Amazon. I'm now super curious how it compares to the Artis brush. A good buy and a great introduction to the world of oval brushes without the huge cost.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I was looking at the artis brushes and came across this brand on Amazon. What I noticed first was the packaging and how legit it looked. I looked at around 4 other types of this kind of brush and O!Wow brush had me convinced. The price was under $20. I am extremely impressed with this brush. It gives your skin a very soft focus and smooth appearance. I used it with my foundation, concealer, powder, contour and blush. I have what I consider large pores & textured skin and I received so many compliments on how smooth my skin looked. The brush is great quality and actually works. Super soft on my skin and very easy to use. I would highly recommend this brush.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

from

6 years ago

I was looking for a brush exactly like the Mac Masterclass Oval 6 and came across this wonder! This is exactly like the Mac Oval 6. Even the quality of the brush head is the same and Cailyn cosmetics recommends the same method of cleaning; i.e soaking the bristles in their recommended brush cleanser and rinsing off. I try to be careful not to let water seep all the way in because I am not sure how well the bristles have been glued in. The best part is that I bagged it on sale..it was less than half of the price of the Mac brush excluding shipping. ($5). The only difference between the 2 would be the handle. The handle is black.The Mac brush handle has rubberized grip whereas this one is just plastic. The plastic seems to be a little flimsy so I am very careful when using it..I don't want it to snap! This seems to be the only con..however the price makes up for it!Also, while the Mac Oval 6 is made in China this one is made in Korea. The bristles are tightly packed and top quality...exactly like the Mac Oval 6. The Cailyn brush does a great job of blending foundation. My face looked flawless. It worked well with powder and blush too. I was even reflecting on getting one of the Artis brushes that were launched recently. I am so glad I came across this one! Edit: Now that I have been using it I still like it. I am taking away a star because I feel that with this brush there is a mattifying effect..( it was there with the Oval 6 too) and after about a couple of uses it kinda becomes a little tough to maneuver around the face and you need to hold the brush head area so as not to snap the handle by pressing too much! Also, it sometimes sheers out the cream blushes and highlighters so you only get to see a very sheer application. Other than that it still gives an even, matte finish! This brush will work well during summer when you don't need an oily face.The brush works well with liquid and cream foundations and concealers, and also powder. Yes: Another edit! Back to 5 lippies! I am highly enjoying using this brush right now! The handle allows me to use the right way to use this brush..i.e actually skimming it over the skin and blending it gently..and although the result is mostly matte..it looks very flawless! Best way to use this is to moisturize before applying foundation!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm