Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Brush Kit

No Image

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this set off eBay for $40 it's adorable in its sparkly striped holder. The brushes are great quality. I believe these have been D.C. Awhile.

I was given these as a gift. I loved the little bag they came in it was so cute! But for the price (I looked it up) the face brushes are very coarse and don't blend very well. I do absolutely love the medium sized eyeshadow brush! The hairs are very soft and it applies amazingly! I wish the whole kit was as good as this one brush. I have never bought any VS cosmetics and judging from their brushes I wont be. Hey VS stick to lingeree and Yoga pants!

on 12/1/2002 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous brush holder and great brushes for the price. The travel set is also VERY convenient!

on 12/20/2002 5:22:00 AM

I was looking at these brushes while at VS the other day, and I was disappointed at how coarse they were. The price was inexpensive, but the quality low.

on 2/25/2003 8:42:00 PM

First of all I want to mention how cute the brush bag is. I got the one in pink with black criss crosses all over them. It came with 5 brushes. The brushes are a really good quality, not the best but a lot better than drugstore brands. I especially like the eye shadow brushes. It also comes with a blush, lipstick, and a push liner brush. I got mine on sale for 29.99 when they are originally 45$ and I am very happy with them.

Popular Makeup Brushes