3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

This came in the trial kit with the other items in this line. It was a steal at TJ Maxx so why not? This cream did not yield any amazing results but it also did no harm, provided a nice level of hydration without any dry areas and I used every last drop. The small travel size lasted months and has a light rose scent to it. I'd buy it again in a pinch because I had no complaints.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

When I tried this cream at Wholefood on my face (I already had a makeup), it felt so good with gentle rose smell and the ingredients read wonderful. But when I applied on my bare face after cleansing, my face felt too tight and I felt no moisturizing effect. Oh, what a disappointment. I still cannot give this up just because.... So this morning, I mixed it with a little dab of coconut oil and alo gel, which is helping a great deal. I will write a review again after a week.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

it's a nice product, just very lightweight for a night cream. It still is great, I just don't know if it's worth it since it's basically the same thing as the day cream from this line. Am still looking for a good cruelty free night cream.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

4 years ago

Add me to the list of people who experienced dryness with this. Glorious first couple of days, even used it under my SS during the day. Then suddenly my skin was terribly dry and flaky. What a bummer! I don't know which ingredient(s) to blame.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I was looking for a good eye cream that would help with under eye puffiness, fine lines, hydration, and skin fatigue. I read the reviews on here and saw that someone had spoken to the brand's rep; and that the rep had told them you could use their products for more than one thing. I really liked their Luminous Eye treatment, but it wasn't hydrating enough. I ordered this and apply it on top of the Luminous Eye Treatment. The combination actually helped with the puffiness (except on really bad days where I was getting 2-3 hours of sleep), hydration, and skin fatigue. It felt wonderful going on, as it has that gel-cream consistency that I love. The scent is soft and pretty, but really doesn't last long. I didn't really notice a difference in my fine lines that are directly under my eyes; but so far, nothing has helped that. Of course, I tend to rub my eyes in my sleep and before I can stop myself; so that might be the problem. I've also been able to use this all over my face, without getting extra breakouts. It'll plump it up for a little while, but I usually layer my Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer with SPF 30 during the day anyway; and that helps keep my face moisturized. It dries to a matte finish on me, but my skin enjoys it and really drinks it up. For reference, I have dehydrated/oily-combo hormonal/cystic acne prone skin. It's really quite a nice cream, but no miracle worker if that's what you're looking for. Just a very nice, hydrating, lightly rich and luxurious-feeling moisturizer.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I wanted to like this product, but the more I used it the dyer my face became. I have normal to dry skin and it is winter. It might be ok for oiler skin or summertime use. I am going to purchase Cleopatra's Serum from Nature's Gift and see if adding about 6-7 drops of that to the cream helps. I hate wasting the product because it has such good ingredients. The first ingredient is Aloe Vera. From past experience, putting plain Aloe Vera on my face makes it feel dry and tight.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

I have tried pretty much the entire 1000 Roses line of this brand and love it all. My skin is normal to dry and very sensitive, plus it breaks out with clogged pores as well - UGH! (although that is much better if I don't eat ice cream and other items containing milk. Something my aesthetician told me and it is so true.) These products have made my skin look better than it has my entire life! It is amazing. I started with the kit that contained 5 travel size items (for only $15) and soon stuck those back for travel and went back to Whole Foods for the full size products as well as other items, which they have on sale now at the Plano location. I couldn't be happier at this point. I cant wait to see if any of my TJ Maxx stores have any! I do still love my Eve Lom cleanser and use it to remove makeup, especially in the winter when that warm linen wash cloth feels so good on my face. I will probably always keep and use that.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Hmm. This isn't irritating, but it's a bit light weight for a night cream. My skin is combination but can get quite dry in places, and this just isn't moisturising enough. If you have sensitive skin that's normal/oily rather than dry, you might like this.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I'll keep it simple this and the other 1000 Roses products are lovely, they are just to lightweight for us 40 ish ladies. 😜

About reviewer (280 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

5 years ago

This is the worst night cream I've ever tried. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I was expecting great things because of the safe ingredients & all the good reviews on the site I purchase this. It felt beautiful when I took some out of the jar, but on the face it sits on the skin like a slimy film, does not moisturise whatsoever and makes the skin feel so tight as if glue has been applied! Crazy but true. The smell is so strong it gives me a headache and felt so constricting on my skin I had to wash it off every time I tried it (I did try a few although I hated it just to be sure). Tried to give 0 stars but noticed you cant'!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55