Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

5 years ago

I've been trying to find good fluoride and SLS-free toothpastes, because I believe that both ingredients have been irritating my mouth/lips. Unfortunately, I've come across a lot of crappy toothpastes in my quest for a more natural one. This one is definitely one of the best natural toothpastes I've used. Like I said, this doesn't contain fluoride or SLS, and it cleans and whitens teeth with natural ingredients. I was worried that the lack of SLS would mean that this wouldn't foam up well and would feel chalky, but this felt just like using any other toothpaste. Another thing I have to mention is that this tastes great. So many natural toothpastes taste off and just aren't minty enough for me, but this one (I have Peppermint) is perfectly minty and doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. I do feel that this cleans my teeth well, but unfortunately I don't think it helped whiten my teeth at all. I don't expect drastic results from whitening toothpastes, but after finishing a whole tube of this I didn't notice even a slight difference. Even though this didn't whiten my teeth like I was hoping, I did still like it. It did its job, and I did feel that my lips and mouth weren't getting as dried out as they do when I use other toothpastes. This is a few dollars more expensive than "regular" toothpastes, but if you're looking for a more natural option I would recommend this one.

About reviewer (363 reviews)

Age19-24