Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - 300 Grease Lightning

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - 300 Grease Lightning

on 9/1/2018 10:09:00 PM

I'm going to say that this nail polish is amazing.

It's a dark blue-ish gray that goes on very opac in only one coat. The formula is really smooth and dries quickly (Maybe in 1 minute and a half). The only weird thing is that the color is extremely similar of another nail polish from Sally Hansen called Retro Grade, the only difference is that Retro Grade is a little bit lighter but they are almost the same exact shade.

So if you want a color like this one maybe try Retro Grade first since it's pretty much the same color, it's cheaper and the formula is even better than Grease Lightning.

Overall, it's a good nail polish, but I won't buy it again because Retro Grade is a perfect dupe and cost less that this nail polish.

on 12/26/2017 11:36:00 PM

Love this color!! Cheap and applies a bit cheap but if you take the time it turns out really good. This is a dark gray cream with a hint of blue and purple undertones. Mainly steel gray though. I really like this over OPI and Essie if iam in a hurry. I apply a top coat of SV on top then done!!! Looks great and pretty cool and trendy. Will try more colors from this collection!

on 9/22/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

About a week ago, I saw swatches online of Zoya's polish in Genevieve, and I fell madly in love. Too bad it couldn't be found in any brick and mortar store near me. Anywhere. I had considered ordering it, but I'm glad I didn't, seeing as just this past week, I spotted the most insanely identical dupe at CVS.
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri polish in Grease Lightning (300) is perfect. It's a cool gray creme with the kind of shine that makes your fingers look like they are wearing the slickest gray patent stilettos. Absolutely gorgeous!
The formula is close to being a one-coater for me. It's that pigmented. The wide brush makes it easy to apply quickly, and I haven't experienced any streaking at all with this polish.
As a whole, I enjoy the Insta-Dri line. So far, I can't attest to the staying power of this particular shade, but other shades in this range have proven themselves to be pretty chip-resistant.
Price-wise, it's a steal. This baby only set me back 4 bucks and change, which is amazing.
I may have to go back and buy multiple bottles of this shade and store it in the fridge, just in case SH decides to do the jerk thing and discontinue it.

Popular Polishes