Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
No Image

3.0

1 review

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauryl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Balanites Aegyptiaca Seed Extract, Benzoic Acid, Caramel, Citric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-10, Limonene, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Yellow 6 (Cl 15985).

on 12/23/2016 5:47:00 PM

Good shampoo, but there's nothing special about it. Very overpriced for what it is.

Klorane's Shampoo with Desert Date has a thick, creamy texture and it lathers up nicely. Cleanses well and rinses out thoroughly. and it has a rich, pumpkin spice-like scent that I think is pleasant.

But as far as it being a repairing shampoo, I didn't notice anything extraordinary. There's not much difference in the health of my hair when I use this vs. when I don't.

For reference my hair is thick, wavy-textured, color treated and I heat-style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out, so it's important that I take care of it with the right products. Unfortunately this is not something that I would buy again.

This wasn't a BAD shampoo per se, but it's definitely not worth the price tag. I wasn't impressed.