Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauryl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Balanites Aegyptiaca Seed Extract, Benzoic Acid, Caramel, Citric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-10, Limonene, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Yellow 6 (Cl 15985).

on 11/15/2015 8:32:00 PM

I got this as a sample from Sephora and I love it! It works really well with my thick, long hair. It gives it moisture and shine. I will definitely buy a full size bottle once I go through my sample.

on 8/3/2015 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Think of Africa or if you wish, rewatch Lawrence of Arabia and be reminded of the harsh, blazing sun. Yet beneath that same African sun is the desert date palm that has not only learned to thrive but also produces rich, juicy fruit. How can this be?

Within the kernel of the desert date Klorane uncovered a source of nutrition and repair, a source which is perfect to restore dry, damaged, brittle hair. Hence Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date and Klorane Conditioning Balm with Desert Date.

Just like the desert date tree hair is exposed to adverse conditions - sun, heat, wind. Now, if that is not the case you simply haven't been enjoying your summer. I've been enjoying summer (the hottest, driest on record where I live) to the fullest, and my hair is now enjoying Klorane's Shampoo with Desert Date.