Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

3.0

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauryl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Balanites Aegyptiaca Seed Extract, Benzoic Acid, Caramel, Citric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-10, Limonene, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Yellow 6 (Cl 15985).

on 12/4/2016 1:43:00 AM

I started using this with the dessert date conditioning balm and leave-in treatment a couple of weeks ago. Can't rave about it enough! I bought it all three half-price but think I would probably pay full price knowing how nice it makes my hair!
My hair has a slight wave and used to air-dry with lots of fly-aways but it has been drying really nicely with these products and stays nice for 4 days until I wash it again.
Great surprise that it also seems to have eliminated the bit of dandruff I had before!
I noticed some people don't like the smell. I don't mind it at all - it does smell like dates, and is a bit earthy, so it's different to the usual fruity/floral scents but I quite like that about this shampoo. Have been recommending to lots of friends :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Im amazed at the people who claim that this works really well for them and Im happy for them, but it did the exact opposite for me. I bought this since the ends of my hair are bleached and died, and i thought this shampoo, claiming to be for dry brittle hair would be great for me. My natural hair is naturally very thick, voluminous, and I dont have a problem with oil or dryness. However, one use of this and it feels like all the natural oils are immediately stripped from my hair, leaving it feeling like straw. The only time I can really use this shampoo is when i leave amla oil in my hair before I shower, since it does a pretty good job of washing it out in one or two rinses compared to the 2-3 of my other shampoo. I definetly cannot use this on a regular basis and if anything, it dried my hair out more. very disappointing,