Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

1 review

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauryl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Balanites Aegyptiaca Seed Extract, Benzoic Acid, Caramel, Citric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-10, Limonene, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Yellow 6 (Cl 15985).

on 12/4/2016 1:43:00 AM

I started using this with the dessert date conditioning balm and leave-in treatment a couple of weeks ago. Can't rave about it enough! I bought it all three half-price but think I would probably pay full price knowing how nice it makes my hair!
My hair has a slight wave and used to air-dry with lots of fly-aways but it has been drying really nicely with these products and stays nice for 4 days until I wash it again.
Great surprise that it also seems to have eliminated the bit of dandruff I had before!
I noticed some people don't like the smell. I don't mind it at all - it does smell like dates, and is a bit earthy, so it's different to the usual fruity/floral scents but I quite like that about this shampoo. Have been recommending to lots of friends :)