Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

1 review

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauryl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Balanites Aegyptiaca Seed Extract, Benzoic Acid, Caramel, Citric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-10, Limonene, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Yellow 6 (Cl 15985).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG shampoo and I discovered it a few months ago! I bought this in New York at a pharmacy. I have frizzy, wavy, fine hair which I flat iron around thrice a week after washing my hair. This made my hair look so shiny, healthy and smooth. I use this in consonance with their mango butter conditioner. Both of them work wonderfully together. I also find that I have to use my flat iron once/max twice over a given portion of hair to straighten it. Don't think I've ever found a shampoo which I've loved so much as this. It doesn't weigh your hair down either. Will always continue purchasing this.