OPI OPI Has A Nice Finn-ish

No Image

4.5

on 9/12/2017 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was looking for a gold/bronze pedicure and wound up with this (OPI Has a Nice Finn-ish) from a collection a few years ago (it's now 2017). This is a metallic gold with a bit or an orange-y-bronze tint. No issues with streaks or application. Self-leveling. No issues. Not a holy grail but for this pedicure it was just what I wanted.

on 9/22/2014 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OPI Has A Nice Finn-ish is from OPI Nordic Collection. This is the fall/winter collection in 2014. This color looks gold in the bottle but it actually leans more towards bronze color. The metallic finish is quite unique in this collection as most of the colors are crme finish. The bronze color does have a bit of golden color in it but one can tell that it's definitely bronze.
In order for me to achieve a smooth looking finish, the technique of apply this color is crucial. For me, I use a light smooth stroke down the middle of my nail. Until it completely dries, I put another coat on top. By doing that, I achieve a streak-free effect. The formula does dry quickly and opacity is good. I put a shinny top coat on and the color just keep shinny and alive. Not a bad color at all. I tend to wear it in the evening as it is quite elegant to a point that it complements with the warm gold accessories.

Popular Polishes