3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Smells great and no animal testing. It doesn't last as long as the best natural deodorants but the spray bottle makes it easy to reapply without grossing the deodorant on already sweaty under arms.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

I'd like to warn of my horrible reaction to this product , breaking into a rash in both armpits that required 2 doctors' visits and 2 different steroid creams. It's taking weeks to go. I emailed Sukin and they offered me replacement products. A package of 3 items arrived, all heavy with the ingredients I suspect are the potential cause of unwanted reaction , namely fragrant oils Orange and Lavender. Fair play to the company for trying to make amends but I will be giving these things away. Initially I thought the deodorant was great but it's back to Dove roll-on henceforth.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

2 years ago

I live in a hot, humid climate all year round so a deodorant is a must! I was searching for an aluminium-free deodorant and have tried MooGoo before this. MooGoo helped slightly to reduce my body odour, but not entirely. So I tried this one. It does reduce my body odour, but not entirely. By afternoon-late afternoon the effectiveness is reduced. Plus, I stopped using this because it stings my armpits! So no, I won’t repurchase it. And it’s expensive for a deodorant. I’m now using the natural salt deodorant and I love it so far!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This is alright. It smells really really good. Vanilla and tangerine. And I love that it's all natural. However. There are some issues. The application. For one I like the sprayer more than I like normal deodorant applicators. But, I find myself wasting product and using one too many sprays as you constantly have to pump to get the correct amount. Also, this takes awhile to dry and leaves your armpits sticky with product. Doesn't last. I sweat a lot at my job, so this stuff kinda helps, kinda doesn't. The projection and longevity could be improved.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I'm all for aluminium free deodorant. I mean, it's *a must* considering how dangerous deodorants with aluminium are. So when I found Sukin's natural deodorant I was pretty stoked. Now it smells divine, perhaps I got a particularly *orangey* batch but it smelt like oranges and nothing else. Which is great. However there was something in the formula that made my skin really irritated and itchy as hell (perhaps it was the tangerine oil?). I had to stop wearing it because of that reaction. However my partner tried it, really liked it and used it all up during winter (but with the feedback that he loved it but it wouldn't be effective as a deodorant in summer).

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Pros: - All natural ingredients (No aluminum and paraben free) - Smells nice, I could only smell the vanilla though, not the tangerine and mandarin. - Won't stain clothes Cons: - It does not last as long as your regular deodorant, so I don't believe that it will last on a hot day either. - Bit on the pricey side, but then pretty much or deodorants are expensive nowadays for Australians. - Bottle looks exactly the same as the Sukin's face mist toner, so be careful getting them both mixed up, you don't want this on your face. Overall, if you're a big sweater or your job involves a lot of moving around, don't bother with this deodorant.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

5 years ago

i LOVE the fact this is way more natural than regular deodorant. the smell is earthy- spicy yet citrus-like- i'm not a huge fan of the scent. it's good, but if it's a hot day or you're going to the gym, it's not as effective as regular deodorant. you've gotta touch up throughout the day. this is the only reason why i'm contemplating NOT re-purchasing it again...

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

It is not very effective as a deodorant. I would consider it lightweight. It failed miserably when I worked out and I have to touch up periodically throughout the day with mild activity. So I mainly use it at night and when I am staying home. It smells very earthy which I don't particularly like and finding it hard to warm up to. The mist also takes forever to dry.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairOther, Other, Coarse

EyesOther

5 years ago

I used to use the generic brand from the supermarket, but most of them are leaving me with rather bad body odor at the end of the day. So i decided to switch to something different such as natural based deodorant. This sukin deodorant is surprisingly good. I love it how it is gentle to your skin, it doesn't cause any irritation, and it doesn't cause any bad smell at the end of the day. It comes in a pump spray that gives you nice gentle mist and refreshing instead of aerosol spray. I also like the fact that the bottle is environmental friendly and cruelty free. It is twice the price (NZ$12.99) than the ones you get from supermarket; however, the quality is much better. Would I buy this again? yes =).

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I LOVE IT nice smell very refreshing great for normal day not recommend if you are gonna hit the gym or do sweaty activity.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Neutral