No Image

1 review

I was looking for a new eye cream and was recommended the wild rose eye treatment by the cosmetologist at the drug store. She said that she loves it and her whole family uses it.

I have a hard time rating eye creams because i am 29 and do not have any fine lines around my eyes yet (due to starting eye creams at an early age and wearing sunblock).

What i can say is that this does leave my eye area hydrated and has continued to keep any fine lines at bay from the last 2 months i have been using it. I have not noticed that it "brightens" as it claims but i am not prone to dark circles either. My eye area looks that same as before i started using this product. I was using the quercetin and oak eye cream prior to this and was not impressed with it either (it terms of no improvement after using a whole bottle). I will continue to use until it is finished but would not repurchase because it is too expensive for what it is (around $40 Canadian). I do have a HG eye cream which is bearberry eye repair by eminence organic (it is a spa brand) but it is so dang expensive but i may just go back to it.

Basically it is a good started eye cream if you are looking to get into using them as prevention but i doubt it would do much if you needed a results based eye cream.

I like ole henriksen for skin care and will try an eye cream from that line what it is time to buy a new one and write a review.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)