Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Eye Shadow Blushing Nudes 284

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Eye Shadow Blushing Nudes 284

3.0

on 9/18/2014 12:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I find CG is really hit and miss with their products, especially the eye shadows. This palette comes with a cream/white, a pale off white/pink, a light peach/pink and a medium plum/brown. Obviously upon purchasing this palette I did not expect to create a dramatic smokey eye, but I would have preferred the lighter colors to have a little more pigmentation. I did however, love the plum/brown shadow to the extent that I would repurchase this quad again simply for the unique shade, which really makes my blue/green eyes pop, and can be worn on its own. The texture of the shadow is buttery soft, and has a relatively good pigmentation, the other shadows are also buttery soft, but have next to no pigmentation. For a simple sheer, natural highlight the light colors are Okay, But honestly when applied to the lid I can't tell the difference between the 3 colors.

I got this while I was just browsing around target, I've been looking for a pink/plum eyeshadow pallet. Originally I wanted Maybelline's Blushed Nudes pallet but it wasn't there. The eyeshadows are okay, not very pigmented but they have a nice shimmery effect (if applied dry and alone). The dark plum color is the most pigmented out of the four and makes a very nice subtle crease color. The peachy pink looks nice if you wet it a bit. I don't hate the pallet but I would probably not repurchase. It makes a nice temporary pallet for me. I would recommend this to someone who's more into the "natural" makeup look.