Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/23/2015

I love to use this as a primer, or just to use it on it's own to fill in pores and control shine when needed. It is very pricey though, and I can't help but think there are similar silicone primers that would work just as good, but at a lower price point. I know the Armani primer is similar, but also pricey.

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Mar/11/2015

This has helped my dry skin appear flawless without breaking me out. If this product continues to perform I will be a lifer

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

Feb/03/2015

I got it free because I had some points accumulated, and I regret wasting my points on it.
It basically does nothing. I have a few fine lines, and they look exactly the same with or without the product.
It doesn't do anything as a primer either, it's just a silicone layer that doesn't feel all that great.

Yeah... no good.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

1.0
fromArenal

Jan/29/2015

Absurdly expensive--and I'm someone who owns lots of absurdly expensive cosmetics, including lots of Lancome. It doesn't do anything that any other primer/line filler does, at a fraction of the price.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

Jan/25/2015

I wasn't expecting much from this since it's a "Cinderella effect" type of product (claims to temporarily fill and reduce the "appearance" of lines and wrinkles and that seems to be what it does, at least for awhile). I have had an unopened tube of it in my vanity for a couple of months and forgot all about it. Going through my stuff, I discovered it and tried it a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (376 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

Sep/27/2014

This is a primer with benefits: it not only makes concealer and foundation slip onto my skin but it adds a slight touch of luminosity to boost the appearance of skin while smudging fine lines and pores into near invisibility. It smells great too!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Sep/20/2014

This stuff works wonders on the skin. A little goes a long way. I also use another product from the vissionair line love them all.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Sep/11/2014

I got samples of this base or "skin finisher" at Sephora and I instantly fell in love with it and went right out and bought it. It's a skin perfecting base that promotes Lancomes "photo smooth technology". The product itself comes in a teal colored squeeze tube with white lettering and a silver band on the bottom..it looks very fancy and expensive on my vanity. The …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24