Lancôme Visionnaire 1-Minute Blur

Lancôme Visionnaire 1-Minute Blur

3.8

dimethicone, water, glycerin, isononyl isononoate, dimethicone crosspolymer, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, alcohol denat, butylene glycol, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, boron nitride, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ascorbyl glucoside, hydrolyzed soy protein, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, n-hydroxysuccinimide, silica, silylate, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, synthetic fluorphlogopite, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, chrysin, disodium stearoyl glutamate, tetrasodium EDTA, retinyl palmitate, citronellol, aluminum hydroxide, fragrance, chlorhexidine digluconate

on 10/23/2015 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love to use this as a primer, or just to use it on it's own to fill in pores and control shine when needed. It is very pricey though, and I can't help but think there are similar silicone primers that would work just as good, but at a lower price point. I know the Armani primer is similar, but also pricey.

on 3/11/2015 5:58:00 PM

This has helped my dry skin appear flawless without breaking me out. If this product continues to perform I will be a lifer

I got it free because I had some points accumulated, and I regret wasting my points on it.
It basically does nothing. I have a few fine lines, and they look exactly the same with or without the product.
It doesn't do anything as a primer either, it's just a silicone layer that doesn't feel all that great.

Yeah... no good.

on 1/29/2015 12:55:00 PM

Absurdly expensive--and I'm someone who owns lots of absurdly expensive cosmetics, including lots of Lancome. It doesn't do anything that any other primer/line filler does, at a fraction of the price.

on 1/25/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I wasn't expecting much from this since it's a "Cinderella effect" type of product (claims to temporarily fill and reduce the "appearance" of lines and wrinkles and that seems to be what it does, at least for awhile). I have had an unopened tube of it in my vanity for a couple of months and forgot all about it. Going through my stuff, I discovered it and tried it a few times based on the prior good reviews. It actually DOES SOMEWHAT smooth skin for several hours and interacts well with all my serums, creams, primers and foundations. I don't like it more than Natura Bisse Inhibit TensoLift (same concept with more high tech ingredients and it claims to both relax AND fill lines and does have a much more lasting, permanent results). But, that said, this is less than a tenth the price ($55 vs. $750).Tensolift is over the top expensive but, I still LOVE it and still use it on targeted areas. I did a half face trial with Lancome and TensoLift and I have to say, although NOT nearly as amazing a look as the TensoLift, this isn't bad for a LOT less money, especially for a quick fix product. A much better deal for everyday or frequent use and a little goes a LONG way. And, finally, the texture of the Lancome is nicer and A LOT less sticky than L'Oreal's Miracle Blur (which is even cheaper!) which I reviewed quite some time ago.

This is a primer with benefits: it not only makes concealer and foundation slip onto my skin but it adds a slight touch of luminosity to boost the appearance of skin while smudging fine lines and pores into near invisibility. It smells great too!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff works wonders on the skin. A little goes a long way. I also use another product from the vissionair line love them all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I got samples of this base or "skin finisher" at Sephora and I instantly fell in love with it and went right out and bought it. It's a skin perfecting base that promotes Lancomes "photo smooth technology". The product itself comes in a teal colored squeeze tube with white lettering and a silver band on the bottom..it looks very fancy and expensive on my vanity. The product itself has a light pink color to it. The consistency is almost a very smooth paste. Very similar to the Loreal base (the one you dip your fingers in the jar) but in a much better container and a better end result. It has a light floral like sent usually found in all Lancome products I have used.

I apply this product after I moisturize before foundation, most days it is my sole "primer", when I go out or if i'm at an event i'l opt for my Hourglass primer with this under. It makes my skin feel smooth like a velvety rose petal. It makes my pores undetectable and really gives my face a great base for foundation. Buffing in foundation after using this is a dream.

It's advertised as "smoothing skincare instant perfector" and I agree with this statement, if your in your 20's and want to start protecting your skin from fine lines I would try this. It has the protecting agents for good skincare and makes for a great under foundation base..a win-win situation for us all.

The price is pretty high at $55 USD for 1 fl oz, but with the results I get its worth it for me. if you can get samples of this I would..Its a great product to have!