1.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

I LOVE Tom's of Maine! I use the mouthwash & toothpaste, but the deodorant didn't work out for me. It glides on like butter, but it's definitely NOT "long- lasting" nor "24 hour" wear. I had to reapply throughout the day. It also gave me a slimy feeling that I didn't care for, I guess because it doesn't fully absorb. I love this brand & everything they stand for, but this is a hard NO!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I can't overstate how useless this stuff is. It didn't keep me dry and didn't prevent me from being smelly. It failed in all ways a deodorant should succeed. I really wish it had worked because I love this brand and it's so hard to find good unscented deodorant. Sadly, this is not the one for me.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I don't know why this has such negative reviews. I've been using this for several months now, and overall it's a good product. It took some time to adjust to this but it's worth it. I wanted to try something that didn't have harmful additives like aluminum, and unscented so that I don't have an allergic reaction. It's a good choice for a light-medium level protection, unscented, non-harsh deodorant. Also, I know this differs for everyone, but I've had no allergic reaction. The only thing that may be improved upon is to make a deodorant just like this, but one that can deal with extreme conditions of sweat/odor for hot, humid weather and such.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Awful product. It didn't work at all. It also gave me a horrible rash under each arm.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

If I could give this a below 0 rating I would... Literally did not make a difference what so ever. I put it on like 6 times in one day and my arm pits were still wet/smelly. If you're like me and really don't want to use antiperspirant but can't find a good women's deodorant, try mens! I HIGHLY advise against anyone ever buying this useless deodorant.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBrown

5 years ago

Gross. I want to say I liked it did NOTHING! No, I think it made it worse. I think it made me smell even worse!! :P I have nothing else to say, it just is completely ineffective.

About reviewer (703 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

Sorry - but it doesn't work - I need an antiperspirant - not just a deodorant. I need to stop the wetness. This is natural but will not cut it in corporate America.

About reviewer (2440 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I bought this trying to be more natural with my deodorant. It did not work! I smelled so bad within hours of a shower! I had to run out and purchase something else as I was heading to an event! I was worried evening trying clothes on that the smell would ruin my clothes!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

So i am iffy on this product. Ive been looking for a non aluminum deodorant that actually works but most make me smell weird or don't work Pros -aluminum free, gentle on skin -lemon smell that doesn't bother my fragrance allergy -easy application -well priced Cons -works for the most part, haven't worn it while exercising -No one else thought I smelled bad but I feel it leaves a slight smell I have to reapply this throughout the day. Since its the best aluminum free product Ive used I'm going to stick with it

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29