Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.4

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is it - HG! Perfect coverage, gives a lovely glow (but not shine), not sticky, doesn't separate on my oily nose, and my skin looks better since I started using it. I top it with my Meow Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in Frisky Mau and I have the perfect canvas. I would be really sad if the color wasn't right for me and cannot believe this fabulous product only comes in only one shade

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so surprised that there aren't more reviews of this item. I went to Sephora originally to purchase the Dr Jart+ Premium BB Cream but the sales associate told me that this one would be better suited for my oily skin. I have been using this exclusively since the day I purchased it. I cannot stand the feel of foundation and this is absolutely weightless on the skin. I can wear it all day (12+ hours) and it never looks like anything but skin, I can't feel it on, it doesn't separate and I never get oily. The color is very fair but is a perfect match for my neutral NW/C 15/20 skin). I wouldn't go so far as to say that my pores disappear with this but it definitely does have a blurring effect. The coverage on this stuff is insane. I find myself using a lot more than I need sometimes because a little bit really goes very far. I absolutely adore this stuff.

Edit : Removed a lippie as I have found this to cause me to break out a bit

on 12/21/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Why didn't anyone tell me about this stuff? OMG?! File this under "surprise of the year". I received a sample from sephora a few days ago and I used it on a whim. WOW! This stuff covers zits and marks better than **anything** that I have ever used. It's a little light and very slightly chalky (very slightly) but after I put a little powder on I was looking great! This is a gift and I will take it! I just ordered the full size bottle with glee!! Ho! Ho! Ho! It's going to be a Merry Christmas. (If I get it by then).

on 12/14/2014 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have to throw in my review for this product as it's rated unjustly low. I'm a foundation/bb cream junkie. every time I go to sephora I get 3-4 samples of foundations. I tried it all! Like many, I got a sample of this in one of my birchboxes. So happy I did, because I would never buy it after reading reviews at MUA. A bit about my skin, I'm obsessive about my skincare regime and as a result have a very good one. Genetically though, I do have enlarged pores on my cheeks close to the nose. This foundation alone doesn't really blends them out, but with the IT cosmetics powder on top, my skin looks photoshopped. in a good way. I tried other foundations/bb creams (including other Dr.J ones) with the same powder, and the result is not the same. The coverage is very light, so it's not going to cover pimples, scars etc. But if you have a clear skin and just need help with the blurring minor imperfections/pores, this together with IT powder => awesomeness!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I almost always prefer a moderate coverage liquid foundation over the bb cream trend, but sometimes I come across a bb cream that is foundation-ish (IT Cosmetics). I've tried the black label and dis-a-pore so far from this brand, as the subscription boxes love to throw these in. I don't feel like my pores are huge and typically don't seek out pore refining products, but have had extremely oily skin over the past year or so and feel these kinds of products may help!

I did like the texture of this bb cream as it was very creamy and soft on the skin. I didn't break out or experience any sensitivity to it, but I didn't feel it changed the appearance of my pores one way or another. The color is extremely light (I'm NW 30-ish), but very blend-able where it wasn't a huge problem. However, I did find it to look WAY nicer with a liquid bronzer or highlight mixed into it! I think Dr Jart overall makes decent beauty balms, but this one just seems like one of the more useless ones offered by this company as it is quite light, expensive, and does not change the appearance of pores. If you are into bb creams, check out Dr. Jart's other choices that are maybe more beneficial to your skin type!