Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.3

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 5/14/2017 11:13:00 PM

I'm really shocked at how much I love this! I have neutral pale skin and foundation rarely matches. I also struggle with purple-y red post acne marks, so normally I go for full coverage foundations but they make my breakouts worse and make me look even older than my 40 years.

Cue this magic potion! I get solid medium coverage, and I'm not using any more concealer than I still needed with heavier foundations. It lasts all day without breaking down on my skin. Leaves me with a youthful glow that isn't greasy or silicone-y. The sunscreen doesn't bother me when most make me itch or don't wear well with makeup. So I finally feel like I'm wearing enough SPF on my face.

The lightest shade blends beautifully into my skin and it evens the tone so well.

Thanks to the MUA reviews or I never would have found this or had even known to try it!

I tried the black label BB Cream, and found that it was too thick and sticky and left me feeling shiny and heavy. I have been wearing this product all week to make sure that it lives up to its first impressions. My skin is sensitive and prone to shine on the forehead. OMG it's amazing! First can we talk about the price?! $36 for 1.7 oz? That's close to half what you would pay per oz for any other foundation at Sephora. The coverage is perfect, enough that I can wear it anywhere and be confident that I look amazing, but so natural, I never feel overdone. I usually want my foundation to provide medium coverage and I love the airbrushed look. This gives me everything I could want.

I have a problem finding foundation light/cool enough and the light shade is perfect on me. I have worn it both with an without primer (Dior) and while I noticed a slight a difference, I'm selective when I use the primer. On a normal week day, it's not necessary. On a Friday, for example, if I have to put makeup on early in the morning for work, but want it looking good still for dinner plans later, the primer adds just enough kick to keep it looking pristine for 12+ hours.

Coming out of the tube, it looks a little thick, especially if you're used to a liquid foundation. Don't be scared! I use the pro featherweight complexion brush from Sephora to apply and it glides on beautifully with minimal blending. It's so refreshing to put on. It feels like cool water being brushed on my face. Top everything off with the vitamins and sunscreen of a BB Cream and this is a dream come true.

on 9/7/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is an okay BB cream but nothing to write home about. I did not notice any difference in the texture of my skin, moisture, pore-size, or how it controlled oil. It just felt like a face cream and was a bit thick.

This is very light as well and I am NW20. I wouldn't recommend this to darker women as this was even too light for me. I ended up using this more as a sunscreen under my mineral foundation this summer.

Not worth $36.