Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 2/24/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new HG BB cream, which replaces my Lioele Triple Solutions. This stays on my oily, sweaty skin for up to 7+ hours and it has a light-medium coverage that can be layered. I use the shade light-medium which matches my NC20 complexion. I like to rub the product between my fingers and then gently dab/press the product into my skin to reduce my redness and scars. My skin looks effortlessly natural and even toned so I will repurchase this awesome product again!

For the old packaging in grey...
i have a super oily T- zone and super dry skin on the sides of my face. you can imagine how hard it is to find a BB/ foundation that will stay matte all day and does not oxidize after a run. i have read reviews on this korean product and thought to try it. Unfortunately for me this product will not be my HG.

Pros
1. it does blur the pores and make your face smooth after application
But.....

Cons
1. its too thick compared to other BBs
2. It comes in 1 shade and the colour is not suitable for people with fair and warm skin.
3. not suitable for people in warm and humid climate. face feels sticky and oily after awhile
4. my t-zone got shiny after 4 hrs in an air con environment.

recently went to sephora and i think that change their packaging to white. and the creams feels slightly less thick.