Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by hair type : Other
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.8

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is it - HG! Perfect coverage, gives a lovely glow (but not shine), not sticky, doesn't separate on my oily nose, and my skin looks better since I started using it. I top it with my Meow Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in Frisky Mau and I have the perfect canvas. I would be really sad if the color wasn't right for me and cannot believe this fabulous product only comes in only one shade

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The finish on this is great. It feels very smooth with absolutely no shine or stickiness. Perfect for gals with oily skin. Coverage is just right for me. However, this would probably not offer any coverage over any scarring. The shade of this bb cream is best suited for those with fair skin. Not a perfect match for me right now as I have been in the sun more often so it's a smidge too fair. To be honest the shade reminds me a little bit of the white cast you get from sunscreen. It did settle in a bit and look more natural. For now I'm using a bit of bronzer to even things out. Not a big deal for me as I regularly wear bronzer anyway. If Dis-A-Pore was offered in other shades this might be the perfect BB cream. Love that it's 3 products in one which makes it so easy in the morning!

Ummm idk why there aren't more reviews on this product. Oh wait maybe because I'm super pale with a neutral undertone and have acne prone skin. To me this is a miracle. I can never find something good for every day wear that covers scaring yet feels light enough that it's suitable for everyday. I use the hourglass immaculate foundation and don't get me wrong it's amazing, but it's $55 and I don't want to wear foundation everyday. Not to mention idk why companies don't make neutral undertones for very fair skin tones?! They're always pink! It makes me look dead. I'm fair but not pink! This Is so awesome. Matches my neck and it's neutral. Yippy! A bonus is its cruelty free. Double win. The price is high but hey my foundation is $55 so what the hell. Hahaha. My skin likes nice things, what can I say. Would I buy this again? Yes. Oh one more thing: it's mattifying but not flat. I would say Demi matte. It almost gives this glow but does not make me more oily than I am if that makes sense. Just kinda looks like natural skin but prettier

on 12/14/2014 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have to throw in my review for this product as it's rated unjustly low. I'm a foundation/bb cream junkie. every time I go to sephora I get 3-4 samples of foundations. I tried it all! Like many, I got a sample of this in one of my birchboxes. So happy I did, because I would never buy it after reading reviews at MUA. A bit about my skin, I'm obsessive about my skincare regime and as a result have a very good one. Genetically though, I do have enlarged pores on my cheeks close to the nose. This foundation alone doesn't really blends them out, but with the IT cosmetics powder on top, my skin looks photoshopped. in a good way. I tried other foundations/bb creams (including other Dr.J ones) with the same powder, and the result is not the same. The coverage is very light, so it's not going to cover pimples, scars etc. But if you have a clear skin and just need help with the blurring minor imperfections/pores, this together with IT powder => awesomeness!