Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.1

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 5/14/2017 11:13:00 PM

I'm really shocked at how much I love this! I have neutral pale skin and foundation rarely matches. I also struggle with purple-y red post acne marks, so normally I go for full coverage foundations but they make my breakouts worse and make me look even older than my 40 years.

Cue this magic potion! I get solid medium coverage, and I'm not using any more concealer than I still needed with heavier foundations. It lasts all day without breaking down on my skin. Leaves me with a youthful glow that isn't greasy or silicone-y. The sunscreen doesn't bother me when most make me itch or don't wear well with makeup. So I finally feel like I'm wearing enough SPF on my face.

The lightest shade blends beautifully into my skin and it evens the tone so well.

Thanks to the MUA reviews or I never would have found this or had even known to try it!

I tried the black label BB Cream, and found that it was too thick and sticky and left me feeling shiny and heavy. I have been wearing this product all week to make sure that it lives up to its first impressions. My skin is sensitive and prone to shine on the forehead. OMG it's amazing! First can we talk about the price?! $36 for 1.7 oz? That's close to half what you would pay per oz for any other foundation at Sephora. The coverage is perfect, enough that I can wear it anywhere and be confident that I look amazing, but so natural, I never feel overdone. I usually want my foundation to provide medium coverage and I love the airbrushed look. This gives me everything I could want.

I have a problem finding foundation light/cool enough and the light shade is perfect on me. I have worn it both with an without primer (Dior) and while I noticed a slight a difference, I'm selective when I use the primer. On a normal week day, it's not necessary. On a Friday, for example, if I have to put makeup on early in the morning for work, but want it looking good still for dinner plans later, the primer adds just enough kick to keep it looking pristine for 12+ hours.

Coming out of the tube, it looks a little thick, especially if you're used to a liquid foundation. Don't be scared! I use the pro featherweight complexion brush from Sephora to apply and it glides on beautifully with minimal blending. It's so refreshing to put on. It feels like cool water being brushed on my face. Top everything off with the vitamins and sunscreen of a BB Cream and this is a dream come true.

I picked up a sample of this from my Sephora. This is quite a thick bb cream and I would recommend using something other than your fingers to blend it (I use a blending sponge). It has nice coverage and looks smooth on the skin. It does sink into my laugh lines a bit throughout the day. Overall I do like it though, if the shade happens to suit you

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Omg this works beautifully as a primer! I've been on search for a long time for a good one and my make up never sticks but with this my skin looks glowing all day long and my make up lasts! I got it as a sample from sephora, the girl working there suggested it as a primer for minimizing pores and it does! I definitely will be buying a full tube when I run out of the sample.

Also, what people say about it are true, it's not your typical bb cream in the US, it's like the ones in Korea, more thicker, more coverage, and the color is very light but that's what makes this work great as a primer! I definitely recommend this!

on 6/8/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is an okay BB cream. I've gone through about half a tube, and need to stop using it because I'm getting too tan for the weird gray color (and I'm using the darker shade).

Pros: It has a lot of coverage (more than I was looking for), didn't cause break outs, and is relatively matte. It also had decent staying throughout the day.

Cons: It's thicker than I was accustomed too - when they say that Korean BB's are thicker and greyer in color than U.S. brands they mean it! I got used to the thickness, but to avoid a cakey look I had to use it very sparingly, applied with a sponge. I'm not sure about the skin benefits of using such a tiny amount - certainly it provides no sun protection even though this contains SPF. The color is pretty awful on me - the medium/deep is very light and ashy even though I have a medium skintone in the winter, tan in the summer, and medium/deep should work. I tried to get away with it for awhile, but will need to put it away now unless I find a bronzer it will play with it.

If you have a skin tone darker than medium this probably won't work for you, and it may look off on all warm skintones.

on 12/3/2015 2:32:00 PM

I got this as a sample and overall I like it. It is a more full coverage cream then other BB creams. My only problem is that it it paler than most other creams as well. I have light warm toned skin but this gives a blit of an ashy tint that I don't care for.

on 7/2/2015 10:25:00 AM

I like everything about this except the color. I just think it's kind of crazy these things come in only one shade. I am lightish, coolish olive (but with a slight summer tan at the moment) and this mostly works on me as it does oxidize a bit, plus bronzer + blush, but it's still a smidge too light.

This definitely smooths and blurs my large pores very well and provides great coverage, exactly the amount I need/prefer. It definitely conceals redness but if you have a lot of scars or blemishes it might not work for you. It gives a really lovely skin-like finish with a glow, does not feel heavy on the skin, hasn't broken me out, and seems to last all day (but I haven't tested it in serious makeup-melting conditions). I've only been using it for about a week, so haven't noticed any skin-enhancing effects but I am skeptical of all BB/CC's that claim this tbh. I would say this is better for oilier skinned people. Definitely keeps the oilies at bay more than most foundations I've tried.

EDIT: yikes, I think this did break me out. Knocking off a lippie :(

This has amazing coverage, but you have to exfoliate first as it can catch on dry skin a bit. It's also a bit too yellow and dark for my PPP skin.

on 3/17/2015 1:09:00 PM

This stuff is so great. I have a lot of acne scars, and this BB cream makes them dis-a-pore! I had never used a BB before. I would be curious to compare it to another one. I usually add Dr. Hauska's translucent bronzing tint over it for everyday, and then I'll put my foundation over it for special occasions. I hope that is still holds up well enough in the summer. I am optimistic. It does feel a little heavy if I have it on during a workout. I will definitely be buying it again.

on 1/19/2015 3:43:00 PM

This is by far the best BB/CC/Tinted Moisturizer I've ever used. I lump them because they all do the same thing as far as appearance goes, and I've tried so many. This BB truly does blur and even out skin tone. I have bigger pores on my inner cheeks that I try hard to blur and this product absolutely does the best job of any product I've tried. It is not oily at all, so be sure to be well moisturized. I'm a little confused & worried about it being only one shade, because I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ditch it come late spring/summer. But for now, it is exactly the perfect shade for my natural skin tone. Highly recommended.