Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

3.5

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 5/15/2017 10:07:00 PM

I use this product as part of a primer cocktail I apply prior to my foundation (whether liquid or powder). I find that it effectively works with my other products to help reduce the appearance of pores around my nose and on my chin. Prior to this I used a Korean product that has since become difficult to purchase but have found this to be quite good. Not enough to be used (by me) as a stand alone foundation I still appreciate it's blurring capability and consistently repurchase it. A bit pricey but it takes awhile to go through this tube.

on 9/7/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is an okay BB cream but nothing to write home about. I did not notice any difference in the texture of my skin, moisture, pore-size, or how it controlled oil. It just felt like a face cream and was a bit thick.

This is very light as well and I am NW20. I wouldn't recommend this to darker women as this was even too light for me. I ended up using this more as a sunscreen under my mineral foundation this summer.

Not worth $36.