Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by skin type : Other
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

3.7

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The finish on this is great. It feels very smooth with absolutely no shine or stickiness. Perfect for gals with oily skin. Coverage is just right for me. However, this would probably not offer any coverage over any scarring. The shade of this bb cream is best suited for those with fair skin. Not a perfect match for me right now as I have been in the sun more often so it's a smidge too fair. To be honest the shade reminds me a little bit of the white cast you get from sunscreen. It did settle in a bit and look more natural. For now I'm using a bit of bronzer to even things out. Not a big deal for me as I regularly wear bronzer anyway. If Dis-A-Pore was offered in other shades this might be the perfect BB cream. Love that it's 3 products in one which makes it so easy in the morning!

A good bb cream, but the colour too light for me. The coverage is good, about medium to full coverage & did not break me out. Quite a thick cream which apply matte finish. Last quite long.

on 12/14/2014 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have to throw in my review for this product as it's rated unjustly low. I'm a foundation/bb cream junkie. every time I go to sephora I get 3-4 samples of foundations. I tried it all! Like many, I got a sample of this in one of my birchboxes. So happy I did, because I would never buy it after reading reviews at MUA. A bit about my skin, I'm obsessive about my skincare regime and as a result have a very good one. Genetically though, I do have enlarged pores on my cheeks close to the nose. This foundation alone doesn't really blends them out, but with the IT cosmetics powder on top, my skin looks photoshopped. in a good way. I tried other foundations/bb creams (including other Dr.J ones) with the same powder, and the result is not the same. The coverage is very light, so it's not going to cover pimples, scars etc. But if you have a clear skin and just need help with the blurring minor imperfections/pores, this together with IT powder => awesomeness!