Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.5

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

I tried the black label BB Cream, and found that it was too thick and sticky and left me feeling shiny and heavy. I have been wearing this product all week to make sure that it lives up to its first impressions. My skin is sensitive and prone to shine on the forehead. OMG it's amazing! First can we talk about the price?! $36 for 1.7 oz? That's close to half what you would pay per oz for any other foundation at Sephora. The coverage is perfect, enough that I can wear it anywhere and be confident that I look amazing, but so natural, I never feel overdone. I usually want my foundation to provide medium coverage and I love the airbrushed look. This gives me everything I could want.

I have a problem finding foundation light/cool enough and the light shade is perfect on me. I have worn it both with an without primer (Dior) and while I noticed a slight a difference, I'm selective when I use the primer. On a normal week day, it's not necessary. On a Friday, for example, if I have to put makeup on early in the morning for work, but want it looking good still for dinner plans later, the primer adds just enough kick to keep it looking pristine for 12+ hours.

Coming out of the tube, it looks a little thick, especially if you're used to a liquid foundation. Don't be scared! I use the pro featherweight complexion brush from Sephora to apply and it glides on beautifully with minimal blending. It's so refreshing to put on. It feels like cool water being brushed on my face. Top everything off with the vitamins and sunscreen of a BB Cream and this is a dream come true.

I picked up a sample of this from my Sephora. This is quite a thick bb cream and I would recommend using something other than your fingers to blend it (I use a blending sponge). It has nice coverage and looks smooth on the skin. It does sink into my laugh lines a bit throughout the day. Overall I do like it though, if the shade happens to suit you

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. It blurs imperfections and looks flawless even when applied with my fingers! I have extremely oily skin and live in Florida, but with a setting powder it feels great and lasts all day. I do have to blot every few hours but that is just me being extremely oily. I don't use moisturizer or primer when using this, because it's all in one! It's just so easy to use and feels really wonderful and smooth on my skin. It's not sticky, and there is no offensive odor. The only downside is that it comes in just one color. I am very fair so it works out for me, but it would be nice if the brand didn't exclude other people's skintone. It is such a great formula I wish everyone could try it!

For the old packaging in grey...
i have a super oily T- zone and super dry skin on the sides of my face. you can imagine how hard it is to find a BB/ foundation that will stay matte all day and does not oxidize after a run. i have read reviews on this korean product and thought to try it. Unfortunately for me this product will not be my HG.

Pros
1. it does blur the pores and make your face smooth after application
But.....

Cons
1. its too thick compared to other BBs
2. It comes in 1 shade and the colour is not suitable for people with fair and warm skin.
3. not suitable for people in warm and humid climate. face feels sticky and oily after awhile
4. my t-zone got shiny after 4 hrs in an air con environment.

recently went to sephora and i think that change their packaging to white. and the creams feels slightly less thick.

on 10/29/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Alright, so awhile back I wrote a review about the Detox BB from Dr Jart+ being my holy grail and not needing to ever try another BB again, and frankly if I hadn't been gifted this I wouldn't have bothered. Move down the bench Detox. This product is absolutely divine. It's a little bit better suited for my oily skin than the Detox, and it's paler which is perfect because the Detox was a little too dark. I mix these BB's in with my foundations to make them creamier, and because these BB's do a beautiful job of giving a natural skin finish. They blur pores, control oil, don't break me out, AND prevent my foundation from separating. AHH!

You get so much product for the cost it's obscene. While the product is a little too pink and dark for me to wear on it's own, I totally would if it came in a "vampire" shade rather than just "fair". The squeeze tube is a little nicer than his other BB packages with the pump because it's a little less bulky and better suited for travel.

These products have a nice light texture, feel nice gliding onto the skin, don't catch on dry patches, work wonderfully as a primer or mixed in. They are lovely on their own too! No detectable fragrance, have never aggravated my cystic acne, or my sensitive skin either. I am a die hard Dr Jart+ fan and considering how much I love this BB, I'm going to start trying his skincare. Because I've loved everything so far!

This has amazing coverage, but you have to exfoliate first as it can catch on dry skin a bit. It's also a bit too yellow and dark for my PPP skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so surprised that there aren't more reviews of this item. I went to Sephora originally to purchase the Dr Jart+ Premium BB Cream but the sales associate told me that this one would be better suited for my oily skin. I have been using this exclusively since the day I purchased it. I cannot stand the feel of foundation and this is absolutely weightless on the skin. I can wear it all day (12+ hours) and it never looks like anything but skin, I can't feel it on, it doesn't separate and I never get oily. The color is very fair but is a perfect match for my neutral NW/C 15/20 skin). I wouldn't go so far as to say that my pores disappear with this but it definitely does have a blurring effect. The coverage on this stuff is insane. I find myself using a lot more than I need sometimes because a little bit really goes very far. I absolutely adore this stuff.

Edit : Removed a lippie as I have found this to cause me to break out a bit

Ummm idk why there aren't more reviews on this product. Oh wait maybe because I'm super pale with a neutral undertone and have acne prone skin. To me this is a miracle. I can never find something good for every day wear that covers scaring yet feels light enough that it's suitable for everyday. I use the hourglass immaculate foundation and don't get me wrong it's amazing, but it's $55 and I don't want to wear foundation everyday. Not to mention idk why companies don't make neutral undertones for very fair skin tones?! They're always pink! It makes me look dead. I'm fair but not pink! This Is so awesome. Matches my neck and it's neutral. Yippy! A bonus is its cruelty free. Double win. The price is high but hey my foundation is $55 so what the hell. Hahaha. My skin likes nice things, what can I say. Would I buy this again? Yes. Oh one more thing: it's mattifying but not flat. I would say Demi matte. It almost gives this glow but does not make me more oily than I am if that makes sense. Just kinda looks like natural skin but prettier

on 1/19/2015 3:43:00 PM

This is by far the best BB/CC/Tinted Moisturizer I've ever used. I lump them because they all do the same thing as far as appearance goes, and I've tried so many. This BB truly does blur and even out skin tone. I have bigger pores on my inner cheeks that I try hard to blur and this product absolutely does the best job of any product I've tried. It is not oily at all, so be sure to be well moisturized. I'm a little confused & worried about it being only one shade, because I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ditch it come late spring/summer. But for now, it is exactly the perfect shade for my natural skin tone. Highly recommended.

on 12/21/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Why didn't anyone tell me about this stuff? OMG?! File this under "surprise of the year". I received a sample from sephora a few days ago and I used it on a whim. WOW! This stuff covers zits and marks better than **anything** that I have ever used. It's a little light and very slightly chalky (very slightly) but after I put a little powder on I was looking great! This is a gift and I will take it! I just ordered the full size bottle with glee!! Ho! Ho! Ho! It's going to be a Merry Christmas. (If I get it by then).