Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.8

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

I picked up a sample of this from my Sephora. This is quite a thick bb cream and I would recommend using something other than your fingers to blend it (I use a blending sponge). It has nice coverage and looks smooth on the skin. It does sink into my laugh lines a bit throughout the day. Overall I do like it though, if the shade happens to suit you

on 2/24/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new HG BB cream, which replaces my Lioele Triple Solutions. This stays on my oily, sweaty skin for up to 7+ hours and it has a light-medium coverage that can be layered. I use the shade light-medium which matches my NC20 complexion. I like to rub the product between my fingers and then gently dab/press the product into my skin to reduce my redness and scars. My skin looks effortlessly natural and even toned so I will repurchase this awesome product again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. It blurs imperfections and looks flawless even when applied with my fingers! I have extremely oily skin and live in Florida, but with a setting powder it feels great and lasts all day. I do have to blot every few hours but that is just me being extremely oily. I don't use moisturizer or primer when using this, because it's all in one! It's just so easy to use and feels really wonderful and smooth on my skin. It's not sticky, and there is no offensive odor. The only downside is that it comes in just one color. I am very fair so it works out for me, but it would be nice if the brand didn't exclude other people's skintone. It is such a great formula I wish everyone could try it!

on 10/29/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Alright, so awhile back I wrote a review about the Detox BB from Dr Jart+ being my holy grail and not needing to ever try another BB again, and frankly if I hadn't been gifted this I wouldn't have bothered. Move down the bench Detox. This product is absolutely divine. It's a little bit better suited for my oily skin than the Detox, and it's paler which is perfect because the Detox was a little too dark. I mix these BB's in with my foundations to make them creamier, and because these BB's do a beautiful job of giving a natural skin finish. They blur pores, control oil, don't break me out, AND prevent my foundation from separating. AHH!

You get so much product for the cost it's obscene. While the product is a little too pink and dark for me to wear on it's own, I totally would if it came in a "vampire" shade rather than just "fair". The squeeze tube is a little nicer than his other BB packages with the pump because it's a little less bulky and better suited for travel.

These products have a nice light texture, feel nice gliding onto the skin, don't catch on dry patches, work wonderfully as a primer or mixed in. They are lovely on their own too! No detectable fragrance, have never aggravated my cystic acne, or my sensitive skin either. I am a die hard Dr Jart+ fan and considering how much I love this BB, I'm going to start trying his skincare. Because I've loved everything so far!