Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.2

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 10/29/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Alright, so awhile back I wrote a review about the Detox BB from Dr Jart+ being my holy grail and not needing to ever try another BB again, and frankly if I hadn't been gifted this I wouldn't have bothered. Move down the bench Detox. This product is absolutely divine. It's a little bit better suited for my oily skin than the Detox, and it's paler which is perfect because the Detox was a little too dark. I mix these BB's in with my foundations to make them creamier, and because these BB's do a beautiful job of giving a natural skin finish. They blur pores, control oil, don't break me out, AND prevent my foundation from separating. AHH!

You get so much product for the cost it's obscene. While the product is a little too pink and dark for me to wear on it's own, I totally would if it came in a "vampire" shade rather than just "fair". The squeeze tube is a little nicer than his other BB packages with the pump because it's a little less bulky and better suited for travel.

These products have a nice light texture, feel nice gliding onto the skin, don't catch on dry patches, work wonderfully as a primer or mixed in. They are lovely on their own too! No detectable fragrance, have never aggravated my cystic acne, or my sensitive skin either. I am a die hard Dr Jart+ fan and considering how much I love this BB, I'm going to start trying his skincare. Because I've loved everything so far!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Omg this works beautifully as a primer! I've been on search for a long time for a good one and my make up never sticks but with this my skin looks glowing all day long and my make up lasts! I got it as a sample from sephora, the girl working there suggested it as a primer for minimizing pores and it does! I definitely will be buying a full tube when I run out of the sample.

Also, what people say about it are true, it's not your typical bb cream in the US, it's like the ones in Korea, more thicker, more coverage, and the color is very light but that's what makes this work great as a primer! I definitely recommend this!

on 5/14/2017 11:13:00 PM

I'm really shocked at how much I love this! I have neutral pale skin and foundation rarely matches. I also struggle with purple-y red post acne marks, so normally I go for full coverage foundations but they make my breakouts worse and make me look even older than my 40 years.

Cue this magic potion! I get solid medium coverage, and I'm not using any more concealer than I still needed with heavier foundations. It lasts all day without breaking down on my skin. Leaves me with a youthful glow that isn't greasy or silicone-y. The sunscreen doesn't bother me when most make me itch or don't wear well with makeup. So I finally feel like I'm wearing enough SPF on my face.

The lightest shade blends beautifully into my skin and it evens the tone so well.

Thanks to the MUA reviews or I never would have found this or had even known to try it!

on 2/24/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new HG BB cream, which replaces my Lioele Triple Solutions. This stays on my oily, sweaty skin for up to 7+ hours and it has a light-medium coverage that can be layered. I use the shade light-medium which matches my NC20 complexion. I like to rub the product between my fingers and then gently dab/press the product into my skin to reduce my redness and scars. My skin looks effortlessly natural and even toned so I will repurchase this awesome product again!

I picked up a sample of this from my Sephora. This is quite a thick bb cream and I would recommend using something other than your fingers to blend it (I use a blending sponge). It has nice coverage and looks smooth on the skin. It does sink into my laugh lines a bit throughout the day. Overall I do like it though, if the shade happens to suit you

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. It blurs imperfections and looks flawless even when applied with my fingers! I have extremely oily skin and live in Florida, but with a setting powder it feels great and lasts all day. I do have to blot every few hours but that is just me being extremely oily. I don't use moisturizer or primer when using this, because it's all in one! It's just so easy to use and feels really wonderful and smooth on my skin. It's not sticky, and there is no offensive odor. The only downside is that it comes in just one color. I am very fair so it works out for me, but it would be nice if the brand didn't exclude other people's skintone. It is such a great formula I wish everyone could try it!

on 6/8/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is an okay BB cream. I've gone through about half a tube, and need to stop using it because I'm getting too tan for the weird gray color (and I'm using the darker shade).

Pros: It has a lot of coverage (more than I was looking for), didn't cause break outs, and is relatively matte. It also had decent staying throughout the day.

Cons: It's thicker than I was accustomed too - when they say that Korean BB's are thicker and greyer in color than U.S. brands they mean it! I got used to the thickness, but to avoid a cakey look I had to use it very sparingly, applied with a sponge. I'm not sure about the skin benefits of using such a tiny amount - certainly it provides no sun protection even though this contains SPF. The color is pretty awful on me - the medium/deep is very light and ashy even though I have a medium skintone in the winter, tan in the summer, and medium/deep should work. I tried to get away with it for awhile, but will need to put it away now unless I find a bronzer it will play with it.

If you have a skin tone darker than medium this probably won't work for you, and it may look off on all warm skintones.

on 12/14/2014 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have to throw in my review for this product as it's rated unjustly low. I'm a foundation/bb cream junkie. every time I go to sephora I get 3-4 samples of foundations. I tried it all! Like many, I got a sample of this in one of my birchboxes. So happy I did, because I would never buy it after reading reviews at MUA. A bit about my skin, I'm obsessive about my skincare regime and as a result have a very good one. Genetically though, I do have enlarged pores on my cheeks close to the nose. This foundation alone doesn't really blends them out, but with the IT cosmetics powder on top, my skin looks photoshopped. in a good way. I tried other foundations/bb creams (including other Dr.J ones) with the same powder, and the result is not the same. The coverage is very light, so it's not going to cover pimples, scars etc. But if you have a clear skin and just need help with the blurring minor imperfections/pores, this together with IT powder => awesomeness!

I tried the black label BB Cream, and found that it was too thick and sticky and left me feeling shiny and heavy. I have been wearing this product all week to make sure that it lives up to its first impressions. My skin is sensitive and prone to shine on the forehead. OMG it's amazing! First can we talk about the price?! $36 for 1.7 oz? That's close to half what you would pay per oz for any other foundation at Sephora. The coverage is perfect, enough that I can wear it anywhere and be confident that I look amazing, but so natural, I never feel overdone. I usually want my foundation to provide medium coverage and I love the airbrushed look. This gives me everything I could want.

I have a problem finding foundation light/cool enough and the light shade is perfect on me. I have worn it both with an without primer (Dior) and while I noticed a slight a difference, I'm selective when I use the primer. On a normal week day, it's not necessary. On a Friday, for example, if I have to put makeup on early in the morning for work, but want it looking good still for dinner plans later, the primer adds just enough kick to keep it looking pristine for 12+ hours.

Coming out of the tube, it looks a little thick, especially if you're used to a liquid foundation. Don't be scared! I use the pro featherweight complexion brush from Sephora to apply and it glides on beautifully with minimal blending. It's so refreshing to put on. It feels like cool water being brushed on my face. Top everything off with the vitamins and sunscreen of a BB Cream and this is a dream come true.

Ummm idk why there aren't more reviews on this product. Oh wait maybe because I'm super pale with a neutral undertone and have acne prone skin. To me this is a miracle. I can never find something good for every day wear that covers scaring yet feels light enough that it's suitable for everyday. I use the hourglass immaculate foundation and don't get me wrong it's amazing, but it's $55 and I don't want to wear foundation everyday. Not to mention idk why companies don't make neutral undertones for very fair skin tones?! They're always pink! It makes me look dead. I'm fair but not pink! This Is so awesome. Matches my neck and it's neutral. Yippy! A bonus is its cruelty free. Double win. The price is high but hey my foundation is $55 so what the hell. Hahaha. My skin likes nice things, what can I say. Would I buy this again? Yes. Oh one more thing: it's mattifying but not flat. I would say Demi matte. It almost gives this glow but does not make me more oily than I am if that makes sense. Just kinda looks like natural skin but prettier