Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.2

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 5/15/2017 10:07:00 PM

I use this product as part of a primer cocktail I apply prior to my foundation (whether liquid or powder). I find that it effectively works with my other products to help reduce the appearance of pores around my nose and on my chin. Prior to this I used a Korean product that has since become difficult to purchase but have found this to be quite good. Not enough to be used (by me) as a stand alone foundation I still appreciate it's blurring capability and consistently repurchase it. A bit pricey but it takes awhile to go through this tube.

on 5/14/2017 11:13:00 PM

I'm really shocked at how much I love this! I have neutral pale skin and foundation rarely matches. I also struggle with purple-y red post acne marks, so normally I go for full coverage foundations but they make my breakouts worse and make me look even older than my 40 years.

Cue this magic potion! I get solid medium coverage, and I'm not using any more concealer than I still needed with heavier foundations. It lasts all day without breaking down on my skin. Leaves me with a youthful glow that isn't greasy or silicone-y. The sunscreen doesn't bother me when most make me itch or don't wear well with makeup. So I finally feel like I'm wearing enough SPF on my face.

The lightest shade blends beautifully into my skin and it evens the tone so well.

Thanks to the MUA reviews or I never would have found this or had even known to try it!

on 2/24/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new HG BB cream, which replaces my Lioele Triple Solutions. This stays on my oily, sweaty skin for up to 7+ hours and it has a light-medium coverage that can be layered. I use the shade light-medium which matches my NC20 complexion. I like to rub the product between my fingers and then gently dab/press the product into my skin to reduce my redness and scars. My skin looks effortlessly natural and even toned so I will repurchase this awesome product again!

I picked up a sample of this from my Sephora. This is quite a thick bb cream and I would recommend using something other than your fingers to blend it (I use a blending sponge). It has nice coverage and looks smooth on the skin. It does sink into my laugh lines a bit throughout the day. Overall I do like it though, if the shade happens to suit you

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. It blurs imperfections and looks flawless even when applied with my fingers! I have extremely oily skin and live in Florida, but with a setting powder it feels great and lasts all day. I do have to blot every few hours but that is just me being extremely oily. I don't use moisturizer or primer when using this, because it's all in one! It's just so easy to use and feels really wonderful and smooth on my skin. It's not sticky, and there is no offensive odor. The only downside is that it comes in just one color. I am very fair so it works out for me, but it would be nice if the brand didn't exclude other people's skintone. It is such a great formula I wish everyone could try it!

I tried the black label BB Cream, and found that it was too thick and sticky and left me feeling shiny and heavy. I have been wearing this product all week to make sure that it lives up to its first impressions. My skin is sensitive and prone to shine on the forehead. OMG it's amazing! First can we talk about the price?! $36 for 1.7 oz? That's close to half what you would pay per oz for any other foundation at Sephora. The coverage is perfect, enough that I can wear it anywhere and be confident that I look amazing, but so natural, I never feel overdone. I usually want my foundation to provide medium coverage and I love the airbrushed look. This gives me everything I could want.

I have a problem finding foundation light/cool enough and the light shade is perfect on me. I have worn it both with an without primer (Dior) and while I noticed a slight a difference, I'm selective when I use the primer. On a normal week day, it's not necessary. On a Friday, for example, if I have to put makeup on early in the morning for work, but want it looking good still for dinner plans later, the primer adds just enough kick to keep it looking pristine for 12+ hours.

Coming out of the tube, it looks a little thick, especially if you're used to a liquid foundation. Don't be scared! I use the pro featherweight complexion brush from Sephora to apply and it glides on beautifully with minimal blending. It's so refreshing to put on. It feels like cool water being brushed on my face. Top everything off with the vitamins and sunscreen of a BB Cream and this is a dream come true.

on 2/13/2016 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An excellent BB cream for combination skin like mine. I've been using it during warmer months and it's been great to counteract my skin tendency to go shiny in hot days. It doesn't make me breakout and it doesn't feel drying either. The one shade fits all can look a bit pasty on my face when I just put it on, but within 10 mins it settles down nicely. I like the fact it contains SPF 30 so I don't need to use separate sunscreen.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Omg this works beautifully as a primer! I've been on search for a long time for a good one and my make up never sticks but with this my skin looks glowing all day long and my make up lasts! I got it as a sample from sephora, the girl working there suggested it as a primer for minimizing pores and it does! I definitely will be buying a full tube when I run out of the sample.

Also, what people say about it are true, it's not your typical bb cream in the US, it's like the ones in Korea, more thicker, more coverage, and the color is very light but that's what makes this work great as a primer! I definitely recommend this!

For the old packaging in grey...
i have a super oily T- zone and super dry skin on the sides of my face. you can imagine how hard it is to find a BB/ foundation that will stay matte all day and does not oxidize after a run. i have read reviews on this korean product and thought to try it. Unfortunately for me this product will not be my HG.

Pros
1. it does blur the pores and make your face smooth after application
But.....

Cons
1. its too thick compared to other BBs
2. It comes in 1 shade and the colour is not suitable for people with fair and warm skin.
3. not suitable for people in warm and humid climate. face feels sticky and oily after awhile
4. my t-zone got shiny after 4 hrs in an air con environment.

recently went to sephora and i think that change their packaging to white. and the creams feels slightly less thick.

on 6/8/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is an okay BB cream. I've gone through about half a tube, and need to stop using it because I'm getting too tan for the weird gray color (and I'm using the darker shade).

Pros: It has a lot of coverage (more than I was looking for), didn't cause break outs, and is relatively matte. It also had decent staying throughout the day.

Cons: It's thicker than I was accustomed too - when they say that Korean BB's are thicker and greyer in color than U.S. brands they mean it! I got used to the thickness, but to avoid a cakey look I had to use it very sparingly, applied with a sponge. I'm not sure about the skin benefits of using such a tiny amount - certainly it provides no sun protection even though this contains SPF. The color is pretty awful on me - the medium/deep is very light and ashy even though I have a medium skintone in the winter, tan in the summer, and medium/deep should work. I tried to get away with it for awhile, but will need to put it away now unless I find a bronzer it will play with it.

If you have a skin tone darker than medium this probably won't work for you, and it may look off on all warm skintones.